🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

tech

Now: Apple September 2021 Event

RAMROD

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

glad I wasn’t the only one underwhelmed by this presentation… idk what new can be said. Apple tanked - but iPhone contracts are up

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FATCAT

• Munchlax

• knee

• franminervini

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iPhones older than model 12 after Apple announces iPhone 13 today

Lol they've got to be joking about privacy, they're literally trying to create black-box scanning of anything on your phone, without you knowing. Yes they're using it for good reasons, but those reaso

Does this Cinematic Mode mean that Gaga's contractually obliged to reshoot the Stupid Love video? 

RodeckDanny

Reading how people here are still getting it despite acknowledging it's nothing new & they probably have a fully working 12.... :triggered:

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
franminervini
34 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Reading how people here are still getting it despite acknowledging it's nothing new & they probably have a fully working 12.... :triggered:

:ohwell:

🤡🎺 CLOWN FOR SALE 🎺🤡
19 hours ago, RAMROD said:

By the way, the iPhones 13 will have 1TB option, but in effect to that, they are phasing out 64GB option :poot:

Personally I will need that 1TB ones. My purple 12 is 256 and currently it is only got 20 GB left :poot:

Buy some iCloud storage, you won't need to buy more storage in your iPhone if you do so. Its the perfect solution for me personally. I think that in the US you can even purchase it as a bundle, including Apple music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade & soon to be iCloud+. 

3 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Isnt that FB/Instagrams fault tough?

But how? I don't get it, people with the same phone manage to upload super HQ videos, and my videos always end up crunchy. I'm done going through endless forums and pulling stunts that do nothing... :noparty:

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, COOOK said:

But how? I don't get it, people with the same phone manage to upload super HQ videos, and my videos always end up crunchy. I'm done going through endless forums and pulling stunts that do nothing... :noparty:

maybe you are using auto setting on your camera? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
TheOriginalOne

I understand there’s not much of a difference from last year and probably not worth the update. However, I have the iPhone 8 from, like 3 years ago I think. Do y’all think it’d be a good time to update it should I hold out another year? 🤔

I’m really interested in the plus size one, 

Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

I’m really interested in the plus size one, 

ow, you're into chubs and bears too? Twinsies :flower:

1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I understand there’s not much of a difference from last year and probably not worth the update. However, I have the iPhone 8 from, like 3 years ago I think. Do y’all think it’d be a good time to update it should I hold out another year? 🤔

There will be significant upgrade from 8 to 13, but if you are not OK with notch, and nog urgent for you to replace a phone, perhaps wait for 14 next year.

5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

What's that and how do I fix it? :bradley:

Try these websites 

https://iphonephotographyschool.com/iphone-camera-settings/

https://backlightblog.com/iphone-camera-settings

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ PSYCHŌƧØCIAL (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 2
TheOriginalOne
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

ow, you're into chubs and bears too? Twinsies :flower:

:air:

11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There will be significant upgrade from 8 to 13, but if you are not OK with notch, and nog urgent for you to replace a phone, perhaps wait for 14 next year.

Oooh yeah that notch is really annoying. It might actually be worth the wait then if it ends up being removed for the 14.