🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

tech

UPDATE: Apple users update your devices

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Should I wait for a 14.8.2.1.4.3.1 update because every time they launch one it comes with so many bugs and battery issues. :yennefer:

FootFoot

People find the timing suspicious that it's the night before the apple event, and that this is the update that will slow down your phones so you need to get a new one. :gum:

I did it though. :sleep:

The member formally known as PussPuss
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Which one do you have? I have the 3 and love it, just wondering if it's worth upgrading or not. My camera is uh maze

I have the 5. But I had the 2XL until I bought it in 2020. I bought it because Oct 2020 were the last security updates for the Pixel 2 and 2xl. But I wish I would have waited for the 6. It looks so good. So make sure you're aware when your phone stops receiving security updates. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Shook 1
StarstruckIllusion

I remember the days where the iPhone “was immune to viruses.” Clearly never fully true, but wow hearing how this hack works…

spyware criminals really snapped