Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AOC at the Met Gala: "Tax the rich"

Werk

Featured Posts

I understand all the nuances but I just don't like it. It just feels so useless of a statement. It's not like all these "woke" celebs don't agree, at least superficially. It's not subversive. It's not shocking or brave. It's her policy platform on a dress, at a fancy dinner. Why is a politician at the met gala at all

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Sweetie, you ARE the rich. Your pockets should be the first ones emptied. 

Her congressional salary is upper middle class and she lives in NYC with a ridiculous cost of living there. If you think “tax the rich” is about people making less than 200K/year, then you’ve missed the message/point almost entirely.

AURAOFSHEISSE

why was she invited, why was nikkie tutorials invited,why was Emma chamberlain invited, why was Addison ray invited, why was James fu?king Corden invited?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, SEANGT said:

I understand all the nuances but I just don't like it. It just feels so useless of a statement. It's not like all these "woke" celebs don't agree, at least superficially. It's not subversive. It's not shocking or brave. It's her policy platform on a dress, at a fancy dinner. Why is a politician at the met gala at all

2 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Read this- 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

are they in power? why are ethey not taxing them? probably politicians dont have eany power on super rich and just wait for the masses to wake up or not idk ;p 

StarstruckIllusion

The way AOC is getting dragged for asking for change, to people who actually have the power to enact said change. What’re homeless people supposed to do - continue to be politically silenced by the powerful and corrupt too? 

make

it

make

sense

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way AOC is getting dragged for asking for change, to people who actually have the power to enact said change. What’re homeless people supposed to do - continue to be politically silenced by the powerful and corrupt too? 

make

it

make

sense

She has the same message as a bartender and “she’s just jealous.”

She has the same message as the most influential member of the house and “she’s a hypocrite”

She cant win and at some point we just gotta wait to say y’all just don’t like her - something that should have been said to from the start 

phantasmas

Her Protesting at a rich ppl event was pretty on point with the theme, dontcha think? :fan:

I found it to be quite punk of her :bon:

phantasmas
1 hour ago, WIGney HouSTAN said:

"Tax the rich!!"

*Attends an event where tickets cost $30k*

:triggered:

this is giving I cANt CoMPLaiN aBOuT sOciEty beCAUse I paRticiPate iN iT 

Archived