celeb

Grimes brings a sword and $20 Amazon book lamp to the MET Gala

Teletubby

Featured Posts

**** this bitch for dating that evil c*nt and for being a disconnected Marie Antoinette vile asshole. She looks so ****ing cool. Why are the coolest people always so ****ing vile

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teletubby

• AnnaNicoleSmith

• LOVE JUNKIE

• SadBoi808

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meaning Behind Her Sword “The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Me

She looks cool af ngl

"Find the main character" vibes  

Carly Rae wielded Excalibur way better and without all of the flashy pseudo-futuristic scammery. Claire Boucher disappear from the public eye challenge

All around the world, don’t forget… Sky is limit…
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Teletubby

Meaning Behind Her Sword
“The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Met’s collection, and the sword is also cast from a Colt AR-15A3,” she looks up. “It’s from these people who are getting people’s [guns] who don’t want to have their automatic rifles anymore, and are melting them down and making them perfect replicas of medieval swords, which I think is just so cool—I think it’s a beautiful thing.”
https://www.vogue.com/article/grimes-met-gala-2021-sword

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Meaning Behind Her Sword
“The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Met’s collection, and the sword is also cast from a Colt AR-15A3,” she looks up. “It’s from these people who are getting people’s [guns] who don’t want to have their automatic rifles anymore, and are melting them down and making them perfect replicas of medieval swords, which I think is just so cool—I think it’s a beautiful thing.”
https://www.vogue.com/article/grimes-met-gala-2021-sword

I saw the iron cross on the end of the handle and was like ... why. It does say guns 2 swords and crafted from an AR on it, which is interesting.

AnnaNicoleSmith
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

“The sword is based on a western European sword

The theme is America.

99% showed up with European designers clothes, and now an European sword. Big fail

Edited by KanyeWest
  • Like 1
Teletubby
20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The theme is America.

99% showed up with European designers clothes, and now an European sword. Big fail

they all when they saw theme :
50ded596bf9e5b58a59bd2a1e61a546d.gif

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 1
Teletubby

Grimes says her look was inspired by sci-fi and Dune
0:53 no one knew who is coming 

• Love 1
  • Teletubby changed the title to Grimes brings a sword and $20 Amazon book lamp to the MET Gala