Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes brings a sword and $20 Amazon book lamp to the MET Gala

Teletubby

Featured Posts

**** this bitch for dating that evil c*nt and for being a disconnected Marie Antoinette vile asshole. She looks so ****ing cool. Why are the coolest people always so ****ing vile

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Very Chromatica of her

The irony is that Chromatica’s aesthetic borrows from Grimes’s past visuals 

nightadieu

Omg stunning!!! It’s almost beyond me how Iris van Herpen revolutionizes the fashion industry

Carly Rae wielded Excalibur way better and without all of the flashy pseudo-futuristic scammery. Claire Boucher disappear from the public eye challenge

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Teletubby

Meaning Behind Her Sword
“The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Met’s collection, and the sword is also cast from a Colt AR-15A3,” she looks up. “It’s from these people who are getting people’s [guns] who don’t want to have their automatic rifles anymore, and are melting them down and making them perfect replicas of medieval swords, which I think is just so cool—I think it’s a beautiful thing.”
https://www.vogue.com/article/grimes-met-gala-2021-sword

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Meaning Behind Her Sword
“The sword is based on a western European sword from the end of the Middle Ages around 1400,” Grimes reads aloud from a note on her phone. “...is a permanent piece of the Met’s collection, and the sword is also cast from a Colt AR-15A3,” she looks up. “It’s from these people who are getting people’s [guns] who don’t want to have their automatic rifles anymore, and are melting them down and making them perfect replicas of medieval swords, which I think is just so cool—I think it’s a beautiful thing.”
https://www.vogue.com/article/grimes-met-gala-2021-sword

I saw the iron cross on the end of the handle and was like ... why. It does say guns 2 swords and crafted from an AR on it, which is interesting.

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

“The sword is based on a western European sword

The theme is America.

99% showed up with European designers clothes, and now an European sword. Big fail

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

The theme is America.

99% showed up with European designers clothes, and now an European sword. Big fail

they all when they saw theme :
50ded596bf9e5b58a59bd2a1e61a546d.gif

Teletubby

Grimes says her look was inspired by sci-fi and Dune
0:53 no one knew who is coming 

• Teletubby changed the title to Grimes brings a sword and $20 Amazon book lamp to the MET Gala

Archived