other

Grace Randolph says HoG “isn’t that great”

rawrimamonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

As long as Gaga delivers WHICH SHE WILL :triggered:... all is as it should be and nothing else matters :legend:

Yeah exactly. For example Respect is an ok movie but Jennifer’s performance is getting rave reviews. Critics are calling Spencer boring but praising Kristen, and the latest, The eyes of Tammy Faye also got mixed reviews but Jessica Chastain’s acting is acclaimed.

Even Ridley’s other movie is getting mixed reviews but Jodie Comer is being praised.

nodandsmile

Don't ever share words you hear from early screenings. There are almost never reliable. People who saw "The Last Duel" were saying it was great and we saw what happened... just wait and see!

Reality

Honestly, if it isn't a good movie, I wouldn't be totally surprised. The trailer was fine, but I could see it being a "campy"—not in a good way—and cheesy sort of movie. We'll see. Honestly, I just hope Gaga delivers a good performance; she's like the only reason 99% of us are going to go see the movie anyway. 

🖤👹

lol yeah and she also said that Gaga is in talks for the Ursula role and that the Obi Wan tv show is canceled :billie:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

Don't ever share words you hear from early screenings. There are almost never reliable. People who saw "The Last Duel" were saying it was great and we saw what happened... just wait and see!

The same happened for ASIB. I still remember that people who saw an early cut didn’t like it at all. That’s how all the razzie conversations started. But we were pleasantly surprised later.

Luv u Sum

will be honest i got that feeling from the trailer but we shall see. and if gaga is really gunna become a regular actress we should expect some duds in her filmography 

nodandsmile
5 minutes ago, Meat said:

The same happened for ASIB. I still remember that people who saw an early cut didn’t like it at all. That’s how all the razzie conversations started. But we were pleasantly surprised later.

I even remember an anonymous post saying that a movie starring two huge stars was terrible and some lms spread it everywhere saying it was ASIB smh

nodandsmile
26 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

and she herself really likes Lady Gaga

and that's why she was spreading rumours during ASIB saying she was disliked by Hollywood and won't probably get nominated at the Oscars because of it...

I ain't forget about her hating @$$ during that era!

Roughhouse Dandy

I have a feeling the movie won't be the masterpiece were hoping and that's okay. 

Of course I have all the faith in our gal, but it's hard to strike gold twice. If Grace is wrong and it is amazing then we win.

If it's a hot mess then that just means we have a masterpiece AND a Crossroads to choose from 😉 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

So now reviewers don't even have to actually see the movie to write a review? :coffee: Not a review. Just obvious grifting off Gaga's name for clicks.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Not all of yall saying you knew it was bad from the trailer because of a 3 second clip without a real source 💀 I’m sure it could flop but the instant shift is ridiculous 

Big Reputation
48 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

Youtuber and entertainment critic Grace Randolph said in a livestream that she’s heard from sources that House of Gucci “isn’t that great.” 

I’ve followed her for a long long time and I trust her sources. Hoping we’ll at least enjoy it

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived