Dua Lipa announces US tour dates

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu
17 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Tickets going on sale in less than an hour, hopefully prices are reasonable! Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Her Europe tickets were the same price as the previous Gaga tour prices :)

lol of course. I had a floor ticket ready to buy and Ticketmaster hits me with the "We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.". Assholes. Now I'm waaaay behind having a ticket at all.

5 minutes ago, Chic said:

lol of course. I had a floor ticket ready to buy and Ticketmaster hits me with the "We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.". Assholes. Now I'm waaaay behind having a ticket at all.

same. ended up getting balcony tickets after like 10 attempts to get tickets. I'm so frustrated but at the same time I know the show is gonna be a banger. just ugh floor would have been life changing

That was one of the most frustrating ticket master experiences of all time. I really wish they wouldn’t use the map when it’s high traffic. But if anyone is going to the Orlando show, HMU!

12 minutes ago, reysus said:

same. ended up getting balcony tickets after like 10 attempts to get tickets. I'm so frustrated but at the same time I know the show is gonna be a banger. just ugh floor would have been life changing

Pretty much same. I got a little better than balcony but I really wanted floor. Ended up paying the same price as I would have anyways. Oh well :/

18 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

This is so frustrating, it won't let me buy any floor tickets

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

and now there's nothing available at all

Did you get any tickets?

10 minutes ago, Chic said:

Pretty much same. I got a little better than balcony but I really wanted floor. Ended up paying the same price as I would have anyways. Oh well :/

Same. Ended up going lower level. But I’m still really excited!

Cody James
1 minute ago, POP2 said:

Same. Ended up going lower level. But I’m still really excited!

You wont be disappointed! For P!nk they had giant displays for us people in the back. Row 119!

CelineDion

Similar situation - tried to get floor tickets and it kept giving me the same error messages - ended up going balcony for slightly cheaper than floor but hopefully it should still be good!! 

Just now, CelineDion said:

Similar situation - tried to get floor tickets and it kept giving me the same error messages - ended up going balcony for slightly cheaper than floor but hopefully it should still be good!! 

The fact that it wasn’t just me makes this feel better, because it feels less like an error on my part. The situation was out of our hands. Hey, at least we got tickets at all for a reasonable price!

Archived