oh wow

and no one talks about it

wieeeerd

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

I wish Bey, Gaga, Taylor, Miley and the rest of the Kardashian clan went. I loved Megan Fox outfit. Hailee Steinfeld look so unrecognizable but good. Rihanna’s was such a disappointment. I expected so much more from her! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

StrawberryBlond

Wow, this was a big let down. I can't even be bothered to make my top 10 best and worst dressed list this year as it was all so underwhelming and there wasn't enough to provide many pictures for women or men. People pretty much just came in what they wanted, I didn't see much of this American theme, so I was pretty much just judging people on how much I liked their outfit as opposed to anything else. So many of them weren't even wearing American designers, I don't get it. So, based on what I simply thought of their outfits, here was my verdict:

In no particular order...

Women

Best: Billie Eilish, Lili Reinhart, Yara Shahidi, Winnie Harlow, Emily Blunt, Grimes, Sienna Miller

Worst: Kim Kardashian, Cara Delevigne, Serena Williams, Natalia Bryant, Ciara, Eva Chen, Naomi Osaka, Kim Petras & Collina Strada, Erykah Badu, Whoopi Goldberg

Men

Best: Shawn Mendes, Lil Nas X, Jordan Roth, Lewis Hamilton

Worst: ASAP Rocky, Dan Levy, Justin Bieber, Virgil Abloh, Evan Mock

Outfit after outfit just looked cheap and not designer at all, nothing interesting and very plain. I hope they all step up their game next year considering it's basically the same theme next time.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:49 AM, Teletubby said:

LiL Nas X:duck:
lil.jpglill3.jpg

Genuinely bothers me that homie did this whole 3-look-reveal / ensemble without ever acknowledging his clear influence from Gaga once.

Also, he's not on theme :excuseu:

Here's him getting ready:

Archived