Normani Performs "Wild Side" | 2021 VMAs | MTV

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Honestly, this was so boring.

I hope the performance would elevate the song but it didn't.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Incredible performance, to me one of the best of this new generation so far, but please Normani have a hit next time because ur not gonna get far, and this way u wont have to get ur name trending everywhere by queerbaiting anymore. You have crazy talent, for the love of God get a good producer and create a hit. And no ur not iconic, u need to persevere, if u think ur an icon now it's over for u, people choose who's the icon not u

11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Incredible performance, to me one of the best of this new generation so far, but please Normani have a hit next time because ur not gonna get far, and this way u wont have to get ur name trending everywhere by queerbaiting anymore. You have crazy talent, for the love of God get a good producer and create a hit. And no ur not iconic, u need to persevere, if u think ur an icon now it's over for u, people choose who's the icon not u

This.  I wish we could have a honest conversation baout this performative lesbianism / queerbaiting. We could if this was Dua or Miley but since is Normani ee can't even grasp the subject cause we would be accused of racism. I've read some comments here on GGD alluding that if you criticize Normani is because she is a poc and i found those comments super weird. 

Just now, dojo said:

This. I wish we could have a honest conversation baout this performative lesbianism / queerbaiting. We could if this was Dua or Miley but since is Normani ee can't even grasp the subject cause we would be accused of racism. I've read some comments here on GGD alluding that if you criticize Normani is because she is a poc and i found those comments super weird. 

Im poc too, so like.... do i hate my own race if i speak on people of my own race? makes no sense. And queerbaiting is queerbaiting, end of story. Britney, xtina, Madonna did it for some buzz too; Jessi J lied and said she's bi for some buzz as well, for shock value. It shouldnt be shocking anymore and it's gross to use it for that, if u do it just to do it for art, it's something else, but it's obvious when it's done to shock so in that way u are using lesbians in the world and their lives, their sexuality for some buzz, bcs people find it shocking bcs lesbians are not accepted by 100% of the world and u exploit that. When u think bout it hard enough that's what it is, u exploit people who think being gay is shocking :poot:

2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im poc too, so like.... do i hate my own race if i speak on people of my own race? makes no sense. And queerbaiting is queerbaiting, end of story. Britney, xtina, Madonna did it for some buzz too; Jessi J lied and said she's bi for some buzz as well, for shock value. It shouldnt be shocking anymore and it's gross to use it for that, if u do it just to do it for art, it's something else, but it's obvious when it's done to shock so in that way u are using lesbians in the world and their lives, their sexuality for some buzz, bcs people find it shocking bcs lesbians are not accepted by 100% of the world and u exploit that. When u think bout it hard enough that's what it is, u exploit people who think being gay is shocking :poot:

Thank you! Yes i do agree, maybe Normani is bi / pan / omni and we are not aware? 

Sorry for the grammar mistakes in my original reply, my phone mixes words.

Chesescake

I don't like the fact that she can do so much more than this... SNL mid level performance. Her label (or herself) are wasting the potential.

TortureMeOnReplay

This is what she had y'all so mad over? She's really gonna get her fans riled up about not being asked to perform and get the opportunity to do this...

Chlorine Sevigny

Teyana is a fellow Janet stan and they did a Janet tribute. :triggered:

So please stop with the queer baiting nonsense. 

Nice dancing but she will never be big. She lacks charisma. She always has that "frustrated that I'm not bigger" look on her face.

Adrenaliner

The performance was meh

She is sexy as hell but the songs are lacking and I don't see her having that x-factor

phantasmas
On 9/13/2021 at 6:01 AM, KanyeWest said:

she’s not on here, bby :huntyga: u might wanna tweet her instead

phantasmas

anyone know what homophobic doodoo Lil Boosie has to spread about this? Or does he only hate the gheys when they are effeminate men? :bon:

Archived