Featured Posts

3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

1. Lil Nas X 

2. Doja Cat - the entire night 

3. Chloe 

4. Camila Cabello

5. Olivia Rodrigo

6. Shawn Mendes 

Did anyone else perform? I don't remember. 

susan-delfino-tori-hatcher.gif

Normani too sistren! 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, dojo said:

Normani too sistren! 

Oh the queer baiting routine? Is she lesbian or bi or anything in our alphabet? Or is she serving 2002 queer bait realness? The audience cheered once during the whole routine. When it was over and barely once when she took the stage. This is the second time she did an entire routine in sneakers at the VMA's, at least she was comfortable. Serving a velour track suit one year and windbreakers the next. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatography

is it just me or is olivia always flat when singing good for you? it does not sound in tune 

CatelynnMarie

I didn’t watch, but saw Doja’s performance (the only one I was genuinely excited to see). I loved it, especially that she performed BLT, it’s a fave, but kinda disappointed it seems like she used pre-recorded “live” vocals to lip to during the performance? There were instances where the mic didn’t pick up shaking/ banging and just from certain body movements. She has control of her voice and is a force, but some things just seemed inhumanly possible to have THAT much control. Am I making sense and did anyone else pick up on that? Or am I just over analyzing? Idk either or I’m just happy about the surprise BLT performance 

Archived