• Olivia - G4U
    • Camila - Don't Go Yet
    • Doja Cat - BLT / YR
    • TheKidLAROI + Justin Bieber - Stay / Ghost

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

Lil Nas

and Doja, Chloe, and Normani.

but you VOTED for lil nas x? also in thar order? 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born This Way
5 minutes ago, dojo said:

but you VOTED for lil nas x? also in thar order? 

Yes to both.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Stephen

I voted for Nas because of the pop cultural implications of his performance. It was damn fun, energetic, sexy, shocking literally everything a VEE EM AYY performance should be :giveup:

HOWEVER from a technical standpoint, Chloe was the best performance. Vocals, dancing, energy, passion, charisma etc etc etc etc she is IT.

Healed My Heart

Did Chloe lip sync? Sometimes it looked like it to me but other times it felt live.

She/her 💗💜💙

What a fantasy to hear miss Cabello singing Don't Go Yet live, really love it.

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

RenegAde

Doja cat by far!!!!! She's really the only conceptual artist out right now. 

Can't believe so many people are voting for lil nas , what was that ma'am

RenegAde
55 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Did Chloe lip sync? Sometimes it looked like it to me but other times it felt live.

Her mic was definitely on

BlingNotTheMusic

Chlöe by FARRRRRR what are y'all smoking :awkney:

She has the best combo of live vocals, choreo, energy, stage presence, and overall production

Next I would say is Normani but she lips sometimes and the random girl on girl at the end was cringe bc it's for ratings or shock value 

LNX would be 3rd mainly because at times it felt kind of clunky and not a smooth performance, but I love all the gheys :bear:

I was really impressed with Olivia's vocals and stage presence but she (understandably) got winded at the end. 

Doja was GREAT but 2 mellow songs felt kinda one note and I know she's an amazing high energy performer so that was somewhat disappointing.

Camila's visuals were top notch and definitely some of the best, but her vocals were very off. It's a high energy performance and I get the nerves too.

Bieber was....Bieber. Straight white male performers have such a relaxed standard it's insane...

All in all nice performances compared to the last couple years. I'm interested to see where Olivia goes because she has great energy and could go far. 

badfaith
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Chlöe by FARRRRRR what are y'all smoking :awkney:

I think what took me out was the set. She was obviously slaying but the other elements does not it for me :oops:

7 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I was really impressed with Olivia's vocals and stage presence but she (understandably) got winded at the end. 

When I heard her vocals failing a bit at the end, I got reminded of my own performances in school :saladga: did not need the reminder today :fatcat:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, badfaith said:

I think what took me out was the set. She was obviously slaying but the other elements does not it for me :oops:

When I heard her vocals failing a bit at the end, I got reminded of my own performances in school :saladga: did not need the reminder today :fatcat:

I totally see your point. Also I wasn't coming for her vocals - I like some of her stuff and she has slayed other performances. I sound like a dying cat when I sing lol. Just since we are doing the poll :oops:

The only that seemed like a real concert and not monotonous was justin bieber. Tho he seemed to be imitating someone elses singong voice

i think, strangely justin is the best. Camilla was probably 2nd or tied with lil nas. I like that nas has the most real voice, his own and has charisma but bit sloppy.

chloe was awkward, fiery but strange. And she suffocated her voice trying to sing beyonce
 too ecstactic.

olivia was maybe the worst. Doja was sophisticated but sĂł boring

all boring dear god. Wasn’t there ed sheeran?

Archived