đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Vulture: Gaga's best and worst songs!

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

If anyone put Bad Romance as her best song, you know they have no idea what they are talking about :ladyhaha:

I mean, it's honestly probably one of her best imo. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not paying attention to the order listed I agree with the songs on the Best list but not all the songs on the Worst list.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Born This Way

Literally only ILIR and JAD deserves to be on the worst list out of all the ones on there. Where's JND, Grigio Girls, Come to Mama?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Not the Just Another Day slander in this thread..

It's an uplifting gem of a song, entirely self-written, and arguably the most Stefani track we've ever gotten from Gaga.

Watch her performance of Just Another Day, then go back and watch any of her pre-fame performances, and you'll see such a clear creative through line. Just Another Day, even though it wasn't a single or fan favorite, is such a quintessential moment in her career.

ProfessionalClown
40 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

Literally only ILIR and JAD deserves to be on the worst list out of all the ones on there. Where's JND, Grigio Girls, Come to Mama?

Grigio Girls is top 5 Joanne wym.

also not the JAD and ILIR slander when they’re literally some of her best as well I-

MadreMonster
4 hours ago, BloodyM said:

IMO I still think its her best pop song to date. It has aged amazingly, everytime you hear it, it takes you on a pop techno rock journey, a song that screams Gaga. again this is my opinion ofc. 

I mean I think it’s amazing but it’s definitely not her best song ever. I think of DITD, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, MTN, Replay, Alice, etc

BARKDANGER

If I’m not mistaken, Jewels N’ Drugs is not on that list, so every other song is null and voided. 💅 I will never look at a pancake the same way after that song. “Slap honey on a young pancake.” 

While I applaud Gaga for trying to do something different…it’s a no for me. 

Drag Race Reaction GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Archived