Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa
4 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

???

I do acept I'm old lmao I was talking about the people who wanna see the same old performers.

I watch the show every year even when I don't really listen to new music/singers :lolly:

If u accept ur getting old and watch the show every year then you should know that new artists Will grow and appear more and more?

3 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

If u accept ur getting old and watch the show every year then you should know that new artists Will grow and appear more and more?

Thats what im saying tho :laughga:

Teletubby

Olivia wins  Push Performance of the Year

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JusKeepBreathin

Lizzo deserved a performance spot. But she didn't whine. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby

Camila
 ca.jpg

Normani 
nor.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Lizzo deserved a performance spot. But she didn't whine. 

she was performing yesterday at the Treasure Island in Minnesota, maybe she didn't have time to be at the VMAs

5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Camila
 ca.jpg

Normani 
nor.jpg

As a former fifth harmony fan I’m actually really happy 2/5 of them are getting a performance spot at the vmas a few years later 

Teletubby

Chlöe in aluminum foil dress 
ch.jpg

Archived