VMAs 2021

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She's serving Gaga 2010 teas :vegas: a medley of Oxytocin and NDA would slayyyy omg 

Or a whole performance of Happier than Ever (the song) 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

hijadeputa
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I hope Gaga wins at least 1 or 2 VMAS 

What is she nominated for? :lolly:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

What is she nominated for? :lolly:

911 is nominated to Best Cinematography , Best Art Direction

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

911 is nominated to Best Cinematography , Best Art Direction

Let’s root for Gaga then!

hijadeputa
11 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

"no big names"

Well most of those big names arent releasing albums + this show is now for a new generation, so... :lolly:

?

27 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

?

People saying this will be boring 'cause the celebrities we grown up with won't attend and that's normal when a whole new generation performers were introduced on these few years, so... We can always expect for the same people to show on these awards, now thats boring

hijadeputa
3 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

People saying this will be boring 'cause the celebrities we grown up with won't attend and that's normal when a whole new generation performers were introduced on these few years, so... We can always expect for the same people to show on these awards, now thats boring

Well Gaga did appear last year and she is nominated for some minor awards this year why would she appear for that? Just accept the fact ur getting old and enjoy the show, Doja Cat is amazing  :)

Just now, GNZAREVILO said:

Well Gaga did appear last year and she is nominated for some minor awards this year why would she appear for that? Just accept the fact ur getting old and enjoy the show, Doja Cat is amazing  :)

???

I do acept I'm old lmao I was talking about the people who wanna see the same old performers.

I watch the show every year even when I don't really listen to new music/singers :lolly:

Archived