💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallowbucks: A Scam that Changed Twitter Forever

Madam Margolyes

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

I can't believe someone made a whole video essay about this iconic era and we were all part of it lmaoo, I'm adding this to my CV:diane:

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This fan base is so damn creative and iconic. We may be toxic af as well, but there’s so much good too lol

We really did most of the heavy lifting and world-building for modern stan culture 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

We really did most of the heavy lifting and world-building for modern stan culture 

:enigma:

We may not have started stan culture, but we sure as hell redefined it and shaped it to what it is today. That’s not necessarily a good thing, but hey- I’ll take it! Lol

PartySick
36 minutes ago, Bae said:

The best scam was the soccer moms stanning for Perfect Illusion 😂

I literally cry laughing at how iconic that was and how happy I was to be a stan for that :lmao:

🖤

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I have mixed feelings about this :bear:

me too. it makes me think that shallow could have gone no1 without it. and this made it something that won by cheating. anyhow shallow deserved and gp has poor taste so little monsters had to do something

The abyss stares back

Dr Fudge

Soooooooo what’s on the agenda for Haus uv Gucchie? :triggered:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Madam Margolyes
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

me too. it makes me think that shallow could have gone no1 without it. and this made it something that won by cheating. anyhow shallow deserved and gp has poor taste so little monsters had to do something

Shallowbucks was only started 2 hours before the tracking week ended, so yeah it didn't really have that much impact on the week it topped billboard H100 and shallow clearly would've been #1 regardless, still iconic tho :bon:

InTheCloset
43 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Shallowbucks was only started 2 hours before the tracking week ended, so yeah it didn't really have that much impact on the week it topped billboard H100 and shallow clearly would've been #1 regardless, still iconic tho :bon:

thats what i was saying that it would have been no 1 regardless. n this scam kind of tainted its glory. but who cares now. it was a no 1 song.

The abyss stares back

Massive Monster

Actually this one is from 2 years ago and has loads of views already and the guy has loads of subscribers :

Kind regards

Archived