💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

I got called so it's time for me to FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT House of Gucci style

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Levine said:

What's up with this "rumor" going around twitter saying the film isn't good?

the ava max stans started it 

Can't wait for the meltdowns!!! The movie is gonna be the war of all warseses

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Mother of Puppies

Guys... we need to fill this thread with LIFE!  It's not that long until the movie comes out...

Do we think there will be (another) teaser before the movie comes out? Or like one more video with a scene from the movie?

When do we think they'll start with promo? I AM SO EXCITED! :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LateToCult
On 9/15/2021 at 7:11 AM, Levine said:

What's up with this "rumor" going around twitter saying the film isn't good?

A YouTuber said she heard it wasn’t great. She does have a few legitimate sources but they’re not always correct so we gotta take it with a huge grain of salt. There’s also the growing assumption that the movie isn’t an awards contender because it looks like it’s skipping out on all the big fall film festivals.  

28 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

A YouTuber said she heard it wasn’t great. She does have a few legitimate sources but they’re not always correct so we gotta take it with a huge grain of salt. There’s also the growing assumption that the movie isn’t an awards contender because it looks like it’s skipping out on all the big fall film festivals.  

Oh lord... let's hope the rumor is fake

nodandsmile
On 9/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, flyaway said:

What do you think guys will be the reaction of Patrizia Reggiani after seeing the film?

af4cf16c0eab3e296af5f85a7f18405d406cd469

you never know what to expect with this woman

first she said she didn't want the movie to be made because of her daughters  then she turns around and says she's excited 💀

mindintransit

There is not even a hint on film sites that anyone has seen HoG. The film discussion sites sadly think that youtube and film twitter can be not just unreliable but downright toxic. Of course there will be trolls trying to discourage expectations. Dumb. Nobody cares. HoG has a Thanksgiving weekend, theaters only opening. MGM clearly loves this movie.
HoG was never expected to be ready for festivals. HoG, Nightmare Alley, Don't Look Up, Licorice Pizza are all highly anticipated awards contenders that aren't set for any festivals. The pandemic disrupted schedules and the directors simply decided not to rush their movies to festivals.
HoG is going to be a hit and Gaga will give a great performance. I'm just looking forward to November 24 and enjoying the anticipation.

Anveeroy

But, one more thing- are you guys scared of this movie being a flop? 👀

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I can't pigeonhole this movie. I think it may invent a new genre. A high-powered cast hamming it up as fashion-house luvvies speaking English with fake Italian accents in a campy treatment of a real-life story centred around a brutal murder. And are we going to get a lot of Blondie in the soundtrack ?

Just bring it on please.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, nodandsmile said:

you never know what to expect with this woman

first she said she didn't want the movie to be made because of her daughters  then she turns around and says she's excited 💀

she’ll say whatever gets her an ounce of clout

Archived