💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

I have a feeling this is going to be panned. Gaga's accent is more russian than italian. And Jared Leto's acting seems terrible.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I can't wait for this!!!!

We used to have a thread while they were filming which had loads of pages and we all posted pictures from the set... and then it got deleted. :huntyga: :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

• Anveeroy changed the title to House of Gucci: Discussion
Anveeroy
12 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

We used to have a thread while they were filming which had loads of pages and we all posted pictures from the set... and then it got deleted

I do remember that! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

TLD getting dunked on. Ridley a clown for prioritizing it over HoG.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

TLD wrapped way before they started shooting HoG which is why it was finished on time for festivals...

if HoG is good MGM will promote the sh*t out of it

It’s gonna be EXCELLENT. And camp and fun and a bit exciting and Gaga acting as the backstabbing sociopath villain. I cannot wait. 

Anveeroy

And who could forget Lady Gaga, set to portray the murderous Patrizia Reggiani in Ridley Scott’s “House of Gucci” from United Artists and MGM, opposite Adam Driver, who also has a role in Scott’s other film “The Last Duel” from 20th Century Studios? Nov. 24 can’t come soon enough.

https://variety.com/2021/awards/awards/fall-films-oscars-dune-house-of-gucci-tick-tick-boom-netflix-1235048362/

franminervini

We need something new to keep the hype up. Like they haven't tweeted or posted anything in weeks... :laughga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

We need something new to keep the hype up. Like they haven't tweeted or posted anything in weeks... :laughga:

I hope for a second trailer this or next month 

franminervini
3 minutes ago, flyaway said:

What do you think guys will be the reaction of Patrizia Reggiani after seeing the film?

af4cf16c0eab3e296af5f85a7f18405d406cd469

@A MESS

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Anveeroy
10 minutes ago, flyaway said:

What do you think guys will be the reaction of Patrizia Reggiani after seeing the film?

af4cf16c0eab3e296af5f85a7f18405d406cd469

7 minutes ago, franminervini said:

@Pathetique

Chromatican

I really hope we get a second trailer and an official poster soon. November seems to be pretty empty as far as major releases go, and Eternals will be in its third week so I’m wondering if HoG will be able to beat Encanto in for #1 at the domestic box office. 

Archived