• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/18/2021 at 10:33 PM, Tangerine said:

Update source is pretty sketchy but maybe it’s true

Has anyone heard anything about this happening yet? :gum:

Madam Margolyes

I don't know if this guy is reliable, but he posted this on go**d**by forum:

"The first trailer I saw was unremarkable but the newer one is fantastic. It was helped by clarifying what the story is about and featuring Lady Gaga’s performance and Jared Leto’s performance far more than the first trailer. I am really looking forward to this movie. I expect both raves and naysayers as far as the critics are concerned – more of the former and less of the latter. It will be interesting regardless."

So trailer #2 is coming? :giveup:

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

wouldn't surprise me, if you don't know about the story it doesn't really tell you much

and it was out super early, when the film was far from done!

Patriziaa Reggiani

I really really hope the 2nd trailer comes and smack the b!tches across the  face who's doubting it. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

James Gibson
2 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I don't know if this guy is reliable, but he posted this on go**d**by forum:

"The first trailer I saw was unremarkable but the newer one is fantastic. It was helped by clarifying what the story is about and featuring Lady Gaga’s performance and Jared Leto’s performance far more than the first trailer. I am really looking forward to this movie. I expect both raves and naysayers as far as the critics are concerned – more of the former and less of the latter. It will be interesting regardless."

Tbh that guy posts a bunch of random stuff and even tho hes not a troll it felt like his usual weird takes.

I'd bet a second trailer is coming. Maybe when No Time to Die premieres since its the last major release from MGM before Gucci, but I dont think its this yet.

Madam Margolyes

Again, not sure if they're telling the truth or not

But this actually sounds intriguing and campy af, I like Adam McKay (I even liked Vice lol), so that's no problem to me :flower:

5 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Again, not sure if they're telling the truth or not

But this actually sounds intriguing and campy af, I like Adam McKay (I even liked Vice lol), so that's no problem to me :flower:

Interesting but in the 2020 version of the script Driver did not break the fourth wall.  Script probably changed but still seems weird.

Madam Margolyes
1 minute ago, Tangerine said:

Interesting but in the 2020 version of the script Driver did not break the fourth wall.  Script probably changed but still seems weird.

They also said Gaga did break the fourth wall too, probably it's both of them

Archived