Chromatican
4 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

But, one more thing- are you guys scared of this movie being a flop? đź‘€

Do we blame it on Delta? đź‘€

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Guys... we need to fill this thread with LIFE!  It's not that long until the movie comes out...

Do we think there will be (another) teaser before the movie comes out? Or like one more video with a scene from the movie?

When do we think they'll start with promo? I AM SO EXCITED! :tony:

Im hoping for another teaser/trailer and I hope it's a little shorter than the first one.. I love that one but I think they need a shorter one

4 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Yes I'm nervous :gum: but I know Gaga will be great regardless

17 minutes ago, zerojk said:

When should the first official reviewa start comming out? Is it confirmed to premiere in any festival or something?

Maybe in October?

Someone at a New Jersey film fest said this

“According to a news release from Rose, films confirmed or under consideration include the "Sopranos" prequel "The Many Saints of Newark," Guillermo del Toro's "Nightmare Alley" and Ridley Scott's "House of Gucci" starring Adam Driver and Lady Gaga.”

https://www.app.com/story/entertainment/movies/2021/09/08/nj-film-festivals-new-movies-local-screens-near-me/5697779001/

6 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

I know I am. The trailer was everything it shouldn’t have been. It looks like it’s made to be a traditionally cheesy blockbuster instead of what we thought would be a camp, artsy film.

I’m saving my opinion till after the movie comes out, but seeing Jared Leto’s accent kinda took away any reassurance I had lol.

On the flip side, Gaga’s performance could still be great.

11 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

As long as Gaga gets praised for her role and talent, I don't care about the box office.

James Gibson
4 hours ago, Tangerine said:

Update source is pretty sketchy but maybe it’s true

I agree the source is weird but this is the usual type of invitation for screenings like this and someone in the comments hinted they know someone whos going.

Lets wait till monday, I'm sure reactions will come out either on twitter or letterboxd

Anveeroy
15 hours ago, Chromatican said:

Do we blame it on Delta? đź‘€

15 hours ago, Ivy said:

Yes I'm nervous :gum: but I know Gaga will be great regardless

13 hours ago, Fanta said:

I know I am. The trailer was everything it shouldn’t have been. It looks like it’s made to be a traditionally cheesy blockbuster instead of what we thought would be a camp, artsy film.

I’m saving my opinion till after the movie comes out, but seeing Jared Leto’s accent kinda took away any reassurance I had lol.

8 hours ago, Levine said:

As long as Gaga gets praised for her role and talent, I don't care about the box office.

Let's make it a HIT! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

20 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Im scared of what I saw with Jared Leto. Just my honest opinion, it makes me think and worry in my head that everything will look ridiculous like a SNL remote or something and that Gaga will look ridiculous, Adam Driver, that the accents will cause it and that the plot will be too over the top or the opposite too bland, and predictable, that the coloring will be off, i didn't like how grey-ish it was, looked a bit cheap to me. That worries me. But I have hope and saw other positive things in it so i dont know, if it's a flop ofc id be disappointed bcs the story is insane and the cast is perfection

nodandsmile
21 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

are you guys scared of this movie being a flop? đź‘€

that's what a lot of lms  think when she's about to do anything

didn't even need to ask the question

p2mm.gif

JusKeepBreathin
16 hours ago, Fanta said:

Does Ridley Scott do any artsy campy films? :huh: He literally only does Blockbuster style movies. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

If you're not from an English-speaking country, what does the trailer sound like in your language? I just watched the German version and Gaga's voice actress sounded terrible to me :bear: 

whoresup

I feel as though the fanbases of Gaga/Driver/Ridley/Leto etc are big enough to give it some success but I think interest among casual viewers and the gp depends on whether the reviews and hype are good.

Archived