• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Something upbeat from her would be awesome. Some disco inspired sounds :firega:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

salty like sodium
On 9/9/2021 at 3:58 PM, DanielM said:

You're all crazy if you think she would jeopardize her fanbase around the world, from all demographics, by releasing anything near a dance record. By "bold new sound", they mean adding a saxophone to the traditional piano ballad or something like that. :ladyhaha: And that's ok, the world certainly doesn't need another 80's disco-influenced record. 

word. didn't she say something about 25 being a "happy album, different from 21" only for all the songs to be sad breakup songs ? :huntyga:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 9/19/2021 at 8:36 AM, FentyGa said:

she’s 33:partysick:

the album is prob named after how old she was when she wrote it or started writing it. not when it was released

she was 23 when 21 (her best album) came out. 

IllusionLover

thealIknower aka one of the most reliable "insiders" out there posted a tease of Adele, four, daylight and fall, so it's coming.

Okay but what if the seasons tease means her album title is something related to autumn/fall or the seasons

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

JusKeepBreathin
On 9/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, Anderson123 said:

Adele and ABBA this next quarter + a Gaga film + Madonna's Madame X concert film + Britney's conservatorship soon to be disbanded (hopefully). What a time to be a gay pop fan.

When will Rihanna?

SAVAGE Fenty Fashion show 3. With Troye Sivan, Ricky Martin, Got Mick and other Queer celebrities Sept 24th. Then the album. 

She feeds the gays even without putting out an album.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

47 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

SAVAGE Fenty Fashion show 3. With Troye Sivan, Ricky Martin, Got Mick and other Queer celebrities Sept 24th. Then the album. 

Is she debuting new music at the show? I feel like I heard something to that effect

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Is she debuting new music at the show? I feel like I heard something to that effect

I don't know. Hopefully :pray:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ariana Grindr
On 9/8/2021 at 4:07 PM, IllusionLover said:

Welcome to London🎶 It's been waiting for you 🎶 Welcome to London, welcome to London 🎶

Sorry I had to :derpga:

Omfg :sharon:

this took me out :lmao:

On 9/23/2021 at 4:45 AM, LandonM170 said:

The day RED (Taylor's Version) comes out... JAIL!! 

Petition to delay 30 to November 26th

Yea tbh really nitm for immature stan twitter wars between the fan bases. Given Taylor is just rereleasing but still would be better for either of their PR teams to shift dates a week earlier/later. 

OMonster
33 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

If a sunset themed music video doesn't confirm 'Daylight' then I don't know what does... 

subtext / fantasy

• Teletubby changed the title to Adele is coming this week

Archived