💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Adele is coming this week

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
According to Mauler from Stingray Radio, Adele is dropping this week.

according to at*l  new Adele album is titled 30. First single on October 12. Album on November 19.

Adele’s lead single from her upcoming album is rumored to be titled “Daylight
Spoiler

Adele has shot music video
Spoiler

"Adele: Live from Las Vegas" is booked to be aired on December 10
Spoiler

Adele on the cover of the British Vogue November, due on sale on Friday 8th Oct.
Spoiler

Adele's album was planned for November 5th but ABBA announced their album for this date

Spoiler

"Adele record label Sony was believed to be circling November 5 for the global release of “Adele 4”, expected to be the biggest-selling record over the Christmas period. A major marketing campaign and television specials are being lined-up for the album."
However Adele’s record could be put back a fortnight to avoid a direct clash with Abba, who are hoping to add to their tally of nine number one albums and 400 million sales.
https://inews.co.uk/culture/abba-adele-voyage-new-album-release-2021-christmas-chart-battle-queen-of-pop-1181760

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

Adele4 is upon us, i feel it :pray: 

Also she's been serving lately on the street, this photoshoot about to be the biggest serve of her career

EDIT: New SOUND???  are we witnessing her pop girl era?? Charli and Adele leading a new trend?? The gays will be wigless in 2022 then.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

'Bold new sound' - yep, pop transition confirmed. Her 1989 era is here.

Welcome to London🎶 It's been waiting for you 🎶 Welcome to London, welcome to London 🎶

Sorry I had to :derpga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Teletubby changed the title to Adele: Live from Las Vegas on Dec 10, Vogue cover next month
Anderson123

Adele and ABBA this next quarter + a Gaga film + Madonna's Madame X concert film + Britney's conservatorship soon to be disbanded (hopefully). What a time to be a gay pop fan.

When will Rihanna?

• Teletubby changed the title to Adele: "30" on November 19th
  • Teletubby changed the title to Adele is coming this week

Archived