Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says rich and famous people struggle more than poor people

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thefamebitch

Honestly there are a lot of sensible, humble and intelligent rich people who manage their time, money and life without extreme problems. Yes, some problems arise when you have wealth, but not nearly as much as some of you think. Many problems that come along with wealth are entirely at the fault of the wealthy individual/ family/ friends. Learn to manage your life, health, wealth and overall expectations. The non rich find a way to do that. I do not feel that bad for any of the irresponsible, greedy, idiotic and vein rich people. Do you think that they care about us? There is a difference in problems that life throws at you and problems that arise because primitive idiots run into some success and money. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage
27 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Or maybe feeding the team that they employ. Or paying back the record label they're indebted to. Or trusting the people they surround themselves with. Or going to sleep hoping their home doesn't get broken into. Or not getting shot in public. 

Let's try not to act like the better humans just because we struggle differently. 

Feeding the team they employ VS Feeding your family or even yourself. 

Paying back your record label is your responsibility. 

Burglary VS Human Trafficking

Getting shot in public is not an exclusive rich/famous people's problem

We are on the same sh*tty storm which is called life but we are definitely not on the same boat. Some are on a cruise ship, some are on raft and some are currently drowning. Just because we will all sink under the sea one day doesn't change those facts. 

And when did acknowledging that people living in under the poverty line had it worst than rich people as "trying to act like a better human"? 

flyaway

Yeah, because rich people also die from hunger and lack of basic necessities.

I would say rich people struggle with empathy because they live in a bubble and have no idea of the real problems of the world.  

RahrahWitch

The thought of being famous and having eyes on you everywhere scares me so much but seriously? Being rich and famous is nowhere near as bad as the struggles everyday people go trough.

I'm pretty sure the Financial security alone from being rich and never having to worry about a job, bills, healthcare ect... and getting to live life as you see fit is something all "the poor" would trade in a heartbeat.

flyaway
1 hour ago, DavidJP said:

"it is better to cry in a rolls royce than to be happy on a bicycle"Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

Patrizia came as a greedy golddigger, but in a way it's true.

Money may not make you happy, but it supplies your needs so that you have a better life.

Oriane

More, no, differently, yes, and they have a ton of problems that poor and unknown people will never have.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TortureMeOnReplay
14 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Feeding the team they employ VS Feeding your family or even yourself. 

Paying back your record label is your responsibility. 

Burglary VS Human Trafficking

Getting shot in public is not an exclusive rich/famous people's problem

We are on the same sh*tty storm which is called life but we are definitely not on the same boat. Some are on a cruise ship, some are on raft and some are currently drowning. Just because we will all sink under the sea one day doesn't change those facts. 

And when did acknowledging that people living in under the poverty line had it worst than rich people as "trying to act like a better human"? 

The thing is that team could be almost like family. And feeding 3-5 people is a lot easier than say 20+. 

It's easy to dismiss paying back one's record label but they don't always understand just how hard that is. If people are easy to dismiss this concept I want to hear absolutely nothing about how predatory consumer and student debt is. 

Famous people can be trafficked as well. 

And getting shot in public is not exclusive to the rich and famous, I agree. But is also paints a Target on your back for a lot of people. 

I said the last part because we dismiss the rich and famous as somebody with less struggle than us, but at the end of the day they're human beings just the same.  

skaxboy

He’s right. Remember when Kim K was vacationing and lost her diamond earrings?

kim-kardashian-diamond-earrings.gif

Or when Rihanna had to find someone to hold her stack of cash before going on stage?

a42a4399fe5492547048e0ed44a045ad.gif

The struggles are real. :stalkga:

I get that fame is toxic and seriously messes with your mental health. But this comment was tone f u cking deaf. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

FFXIV WhiteMage
38 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The thing is that team could be almost like family. And feeding 3-5 people is a lot easier than say 20+. 

It's easy to dismiss paying back one's record label but they don't always understand just how hard that is. If people are easy to dismiss this concept I want to hear absolutely nothing about how predatory consumer and student debt is. 

Famous people can be trafficked as well. 

And getting shot in public is not exclusive to the rich and famous, I agree. But is also paints a Target on your back for a lot of people. 

I said the last part because we dismiss the rich and famous as somebody with less struggle than us, but at the end of the day they're human beings just the same.  

You don't just magically wake-up and have a team of people that you need to pay. And you do pay them for services which means you are gaining in return. That it self is incomparable than lets say thinking of ways to feed yourself or your family especially when you are down the poverty line where you don't even have a source of income.

It's an ignorant thing to compare your responsibilities from getting an education or having a record label to the woes of the poor. Those are privilege which may secure a person for a better life. And if you think that having to deal with those privileges are  worst than the being dirt poor then I suggest taking up some Sociology classes while you're at it. 

And burglars prey on poor people as well.

"But is also paints a Target on your back for a lot of people." - you do know that poor people live in the slums where security is the least thing you can expect.

"I said the last part because we dismiss the rich and famous as somebody with less struggle than us"

---- because they have less degree of struggle than the poor people. Have you ever lived in a house where the bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen are all just separated by clothes? and the walls were made of thin wood and just outside your house is a canal system  flowing with putrid wastes coming from the big house from an exclusive housing district :air: Imagine being in that situation then add the real life problems on top of it. 

" but at the end of the day they're human beings just the same."

---- and no one is disputing that.

Life is unfair. You probably know that. But to keep things simple, let's say in a world where everything is fair and a problem is exactly equal to another problem regardless of its nature. Then would you say that a rich person with a problem has the same if not more difficult disposition than a poor person with a problem? Logically speaking - no, because in this hypothetical world one person has something that the other person don't  - which is money.

I'm shocked that some people here doesn't realize how powerful money is :air:

I mean there's a saying that Money makes the world go round. 

Archived