Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says rich and famous people struggle more than poor people

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all one big community of struggling people, one struggle, one world.

We are the world, we are the struggle.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ProdigyARTPOP
9 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

While obviously that’s an overly bold statement to make, I think the super rich and famous have their share of problems too (more so the famous). The obligation of money as the blood of society, whether you have or have not, creates problems for everyone.

People also forget that the rich and famous once they become rich and famous carry an army of employees and people who now depend on them for SURVIVAL so it’s even more pressure, doubled with the isolating factors of fame, substance abuse/alcohol abuse, constant work overload from tours/press/movies, Gaga herself has stated it, “It’s one thing to put the train on the tracks, it’s another to keep it going” 

22 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Love everything he does for rural communities in Africa but everytime he opens his mouth he says something that pisses me off 

This

Gabi001
35 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

"it is better to cry in a rolls royce than to be happy on a bicycle"Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

Yaaas HOG impact :golfclap: 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Fantina
44 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"Rich Person XYZ's death proves that rich people struggle more"

Wait till he hears about the number of poor people who die every day because of poverty :huntyga:

This

The lifestyle of a celebrity may be different but it is a privileged one. I hated how we learned in school that money doesn't solve any problem. It should read as: money shouldn't solve any problems, but it does sadly. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

FFXIV WhiteMage

Hard times make people resilient and tough but it doesn’t mean they feel less pain and suffering. They just manage to live through it. 

The only problem that these rich people have that a poor person doesn’t get to experience are problems of how to get richer or keeping their status. 

TortureMeOnReplay

I don't think he's necessarily wrong honestly. Yes, money can be very very freeing from a LOT of issues. But fame and money erode one of the basic needs of people as well, which is trust. We see headlines of crazy fans invading rich people's homes daily, as well as just burglars breaking into a rich person's house. And its not just limited to strangers. They have friends, family, loved ones using them for money or their fame. Their management team might use them and exploit them to squeeze money out of their talent. Their label exploits them too. I don't think he worded what he was saying well, but a lot of celebrities are forced to suffer silently in order to appease their management or PR and in order to keep working. They probably can't relate to common people anymore, but we also can't relate to them. The struggle goes both ways. 

Healed My Heart

Money doesn't prevent mental health struggles, I'll give him that.

But it does give you privilege to get treatment if you seek it. Others aren't so lucky, particularly in the U.S. where we have so many uninsured or underinsured.

Having a lot of money doesn't mean you won't have problems in your life. But it is unquestionably harder to live without money, to suggest otherwise is absurd.

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

TortureMeOnReplay
2 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

Hard times make people resilient and tough but it doesn’t mean they feel less pain and suffering. They just manage to live through it. 

The only problem that these rich people have that a poor person doesn’t get to experience are problems of how to get richer or keeping their status. 

Or maybe feeding the team that they employ. Or paying back the record label they're indebted to. Or trusting the people they surround themselves with. Or going to sleep hoping their home doesn't get broken into. Or not getting shot in public. 

Let's try not to act like the better humans just because we struggle differently. 

BELLYACHE
1 hour ago, PussPuss said:

Fame actually terrifies me though, I would never want to be famous. I think people are sick and having hordes of people on top of you constantly and in your business would be awful.

Let me never leak a sex tape. :ph34r:

We gotta make one first lolol

Archived