celeb

Akon says rich and famous people struggle more than poor people

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:billie:

That’s true, is a struggle to count that money and deal with the stupidity of buying mansions then struggle to pay the property taxes and so and so forth… anyway… Money Gang Cuz!!! 
3dfd59575cad0a313abbe82fea44141a.jpg

Hottie Detector

ALGAYDO

Ohhhh noooo, financial security? Wealth and fame? How terrible!!!! I feel so bad for rich people, how do they cope???? Thots and prayers. 

G U C C I

I seriously doubt it is more but I believe anyone who thinks they don't struggle just as much as others is crazy. Money and fame simply give you a different set of problems, it doesn't eliminate them. 

holy scheisse

I would love to pay off my 6 digits student loans if u don't want to be rich anymore sir :awesome:

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Ohhhh noooo, financial security? Wealth and fame? How terrible!!!! I feel so bad for rich people, how do they cope???? Thots and prayers. 

Fame actually terrifies me though, I would never want to be famous. I think people are sick and having hordes of people on top of you constantly and in your business would be awful.

Let me never leak a sex tape. :ph34r:

dynamite

Rich and famous people may have different struggles that regular peasants can't fully relate to, but MORE? Shut up :ladyhaha:

alsemanche

alsemanche says stfu and stand in line for the guillotine 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Alannah

My crippling debt is the driving reason I question if I should even keep going if it just results in more debt and I just have THIS *gesturing to self* to show for it.

I'm not saying my debt being wiped would even fix my problems, but to say that rich and famous folks struggle more than poor is definitely a perspective of privilege. Every human faces hardships and mental health struggles, but one is not "more" than the other.  

alsemanche

"Rich Person XYZ's death proves that rich people struggle more"

Wait till he hears about the number of poor people who die every day because of poverty :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Dr Fudge

While obviously that’s an overly bold statement to make, I think the super rich and famous have their share of problems too (more so the famous). The obligation of money as the blood of society, whether you have or have not, creates problems for everyone.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

RenegAde

Love everything he does for rural communities in Africa but everytime he opens his mouth he says something that pisses me off 

Archived