Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyoncé

Joaco95

Featured Posts

Joaco95

Utl7Xf0.jpg

I looked for this thread but the search result gave me nothing, so...

Welcome to Beyoncé's official thread. Let's discuss everything about one of our many queens, from her music, videos, etc. :classy:

I hope this doesn't flop just like EIL :yennefer:

Will edit later with a cute head banner.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I'm curious about her new song for the movie King Richard. I'm kind of surprised she hasn't dropped a new album yet, as she's allegedly been in the studio forever.

Joaco95
20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I'm curious about her new song for the movie King Richard. I'm kind of surprised she hasn't dropped a new album yet, as she's allegedly been in the studio forever.

I found it funny how she could make a masterpiece like B'Day in two weeks but she's taking her time with these new projects :cryga:

3 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

a true cultural reset :enigma:

Patriziaa Reggiani

I'm so excited for another visual masterpiece from miss bey and this time a big big comeback with a solo full length studio album. Give me lemonade give me BEYONCÉ, give me everything!!!

I will not watch House of Gucci

PussOfYonce

im excited cause were getting Popyoncé with the new king richard song, now i just hope we get something this year cause im not waiting more.

47 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

I found it funny how she could make a masterpiece like B'Day in two weeks but she's taking her time with these new projects :cryga:

she's tired tbh, i dont blame her for taking breaks have u seen the IASF and B'day promotion list? :bear:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Roughhouse Dandy

We love. 

We stan. 

We're ready for another surprise dropped masterpiece. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

PussOfYonce
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

We love. 

We stan. 

We're ready for another surprise dropped masterpiece. 

i dont think she'll surprise drop again tbh :enigma:

its lost its special touch in my eye

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Roughhouse Dandy
9 minutes ago, HausOfYonce said:

But can we handle the anticipation of a premiere date after all the surprise slayage? 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Joaco95 said:

a true cultural reset :enigma:

when she made B'Day she wasn't married and didn't have THREE kids ... Now she's running a media empire and a family, ofc she needs time. Also B'Day was not as ambitious in scope and sound as her last 3 albums have been, likely she needed to figure out the right concept for the Lemonade follow-up. And it's not like she's been at home the last 5 years, she literally released 2 "collaborative" albums and a concert film ...

salty like sodium
18 minutes ago, HausOfYonce said:

Tbh Bee just seems to hate promotion imo, even the Homecoming film and BIK had like a 1 week/1 month prior announcement and little to no promotion beyond that. Lemonade had a few teaser vids but no one really knew what the project was supposed to be. So wouldn't be surprised we get another surprise drop. Also, surprise drops are harder to leak since no one is looking for the music if there isn't a release date haha

Joaco95
29 minutes ago, HausOfYonce said:

she's tired tbh, i dont blame her for taking breaks have u seen the IASF and B'day promotion list? :bear:

she was on fire during the IASF promo, like she sang Single Ladies each week in a different award/show for like a year or something :saladga:

7 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

when she made B'Day she wasn't married and didn't have THREE kids ... Now she's running a media empire and a family, ofc she needs time. Also B'Day was not as ambitious in scope and sound as her last 3 albums have been, likely she needed to figure out the right concept for the Lemonade follow-up. And it's not like she's been at home the last 5 years, she literally released 2 "collaborative" albums and a concert film ...

well, she was hyped thanks to dreamgirls, she wanted to come back as a powerful singer 'cause Deena character was suposed to be calm and have soft voice etc. She was a beast for recording the whole album in two weeks and then go on and make like 7 videos in another two weeks :cryga:

TortureMeOnReplay
9 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

She doesn't write her own songs though, how ambitious and busy can she be with that kind of stuff? That also applies to the collaborative albums. I'm not saying she just sits around at all. But I do think Beyoncé gets a lot of hype when she has huge teams for everything she puts her name on. 

Archived