tech

iPhone 14 Design Just Leaked

RAMROD

Featured Posts

gabeoz
11 hours ago, boyerased said:

I’d rather Apple do the notch until they can embed the camera under the display without sacrificing quality.

This is what intrigues me about the leak. For what we've known for the past few years, apple has been intent on sticking with the notch until they could find a way to embed the camera under the screen or in the bezel itself (they've submitted multiple patents for both of these methods I believe). If this leak really is true, I suspect they are having more difficulties than they originally thought they would or they are purposely using this as an opportunity to throw people off. 

Edited by gabeoz
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dove

• Brainiac

• boyerased

• SEANGT

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel bad for the people with trypophobia

Is it me or Apple products are getting less innovating and exciting. 

A known leaker channel, FPT  have posted the 2022's iPhone 14 design after working with another legit leaker, John Prosser and their secret sources on the info. Video below:  

ElectricAlley

Did they find a way to make Face ID work without the notch? Also all the holes on the backside are starting to freak me out lmao. Also the squared edges have been giving me iPhone 5 vibes lmao…. Im happy with my iPhone 11.

• Like 1
Aleksa
15 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

I wanna try apple products but they are expensive asf for my economy and they will increase the price thanks to the chips shortage :saladga:

You are not missing anything. Better buy Galaxy phones...

Agunimon
15 hours ago, Steven said:

Is it me or Apple products are getting less innovating and exciting. 

As I grow older I care less about the hype surrounding them than I did in the past. I do really like this design, though. I'll be updating.

GipJo

Apple has been following trends of Android's hardware design recently, iPhone has been boring for at least the last 5 years.

• Like 4
littlepotter
16 hours ago, boyerased said:

Not John Prosser. His reputation is all over the place. Punch hole camera looks too android, but multiple sources are saying it’s happening. Idk how will they handle face id though. 

:laughga: let me do a prayer circle for all the iOS users who will now have to live through the fear and paranoia of being mistaken for having an a-aa-android 

mercurial era
  • LMAO 1
Helxig
17 hours ago, QueenChromatix said:

I really dont understand people who change their iPhones every year. If u have too much money, please send me some.

Agreed. I'm tearing myself apart trying to decide whether I should upgrade my iPhone 7 because the cost is just INSANE! Over two weeks of my pay after deductions. Over $2000. I can't believe people pay that every single year without blinking an eye, for a slight upgrade on what they already have.

I'm thinking of upgrading to the 12 or 13, and justifying it by telling myself that it's okay if I only upgrade every 5 years or so, but... spending that kind of money makes me feel sick in my stomach :bear:

And then, if I get it, I have to protect it with my damn life like a precious newborn infant. I drop my current phone all the time without a single care :laughga: 

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
SEANGT
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

FPT always gets it first or firstish. He got the leaked Pixel 6 first. 

this was what he said about the iphone 13 9 months ago this is just speculation and doing a twitter search for youtube views lol. Sorry but rumor stuff just really grinds my gears. especially when they make money from it. 

Untitled.png

• Like 1
On 9/8/2021 at 10:03 PM, Anderson123 said:

I can't believe my iPhone 7 still works pretty well. I've been waiting for a good iPhone before I upgrade and I liked the iPhone 12 but how come 13 is coming out now and now leaked images of 14. :bradley: Apple having their Chromatica era.

my iphone se1 works just fine:bradley: I don't like big screens. 

The Child
On 9/8/2021 at 7:03 PM, CaliLilMonster said:

Apple has released a new iPhone model every year since its original release in 2007.

On 9/8/2021 at 7:25 PM, Brainiac said:

Really? I feel like it was every 2 years in the early days. Guess I'm wrong lol.

Up until the 7, they used to release the iPhone 4 then the iPhone 4s for example. So it felt like we had something new every year. (5, 5s, 6, 6s).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
ScotHML
On 9/8/2021 at 7:24 PM, VenusHooker said:

Where have I seen that design before? :ladyhaha:

What will Apple "innovate" with in the coming years? A foldable phone, a phone with the camera under the screen? :oprah: Oh, wait :giggle:

Yeah they innovated 3D face scanning tech to be placed under the screen for the iPhone 14. The Android phones don’t have this tech that’s why there were able to produce the hole punch design earlier.  Honestly the ignorance of some folk. 

Edited by ScotHML
  • LMAO 1
2014 Gaga
On 9/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, Decodekid said:

But the iPhone 13 isn’t even out? Or is it? :oprah:

That's because Apple doesn't want to inflict bad luck on their company :huntyga:

Edited by Euglena50
ARTPOP Is Lady Gaga's Best Album No Doubt