🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

tech

iPhone 14 Design Just Leaked

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Gogo Yubari

Apple is definitely getting less innovative.

I used to own iPhones right up to iPhone 8 but to be honest it's becoming more and more overpriced for what it can do.

I'm also sorta mad at Apple for trying to force consumers into its ecosystem with its lightning cables and I still won't forgive them for setting off the crusade against the headphone jack. :messga:

• Like 2
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dove

• RAMROD

• lestyoufall

• TortureMeOnReplay

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel bad for the people with trypophobia

Is it me or Apple products are getting less innovating and exciting. 

A known leaker channel, FPT  have posted the 2022's iPhone 14 design after working with another legit leaker, John Prosser and their secret sources on the info. Video below:  

Zedd

I don't believe anybody else but Apple. They're the one to design it. I hate seeing on my Instagram Explore page posts with rumors about new iPhone or Apple Products. They always say Apple is going to bring TouchID back in iPhone 13, iPhone 14 is going to be fold and other kind of unreal sh*t

• Like 2
SEANGT

this is not real in any way, there's always a bunch of spammy youtube videos claiming to have leaks this early and they're always BS. When there is a real leak, you'll see it everywhere and not just on 1 youtube channel. 

JusKeepBreathin

They finally got rid of the hideous notch. 

Still looks pretty meh...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Thanks 1
JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, SEANGT said:

this is not real in any way, there's always a bunch of spammy youtube videos claiming to have leaks this early and they're always BS. When there is a real leak, you'll see it everywhere and not just on 1 youtube channel. 

FPT always gets it first or firstish. He got the leaked Pixel 6 first. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly just waiting for the next "iPhone" to come along and knock Apple off their throne, they're no longer making innovative and exciting products. 

Squidward T
56 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Honestly just waiting for the next "iPhone" to come along and knock Apple off their throne, they're no longer making innovative and exciting products. 

They haven't since jobs passed, sadly

• Like 1
Born This Way

I got my 11 in 2019 and now I'm hoping it stays fine until 2023 for the 15 cuz this looks kinda whatever.

The meaning of life doesn't seem to shine like that screen
lestyoufall
13 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I feel bad for the people with trypophobia:huntyga:

I have trypophobia & this does nothing to antagonize it lmao

Luv u Sum

finally getting rid of the notch it’s so ugly. tbh i prefer samsung phones but having an iphone is just so convenient most of the time i just stick to them 

lestyoufall
12 hours ago, Brainiac said:

At this point Apple should stop putting out a new iphone every year and go back to putting one out every 2 years like they used to do. I see no point in releasing a new version of it with very few updates/tweaks just to be able to put a new one out every year. It's dumb.

They’ve always announced/released a new iPhone every year?? 

Luna Lovegood
26 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I got my 11 in 2019 and now I'm hoping it stays fine until 2023 for the 15 cuz this looks kinda whatever.

Apple is notoriously known for slowing down their old iPhones though 💀 

luna’s advocate