Jump to content

ūüíď Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" ūüíď

tech

iPhone 14 Design Just Leaked


RAMROD

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster
26 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

At this point Apple should stop putting out a new iphone every year and go back to putting one out every 2 years like they used to do. I see no point in releasing a new version of it with very few updates/tweaks just to be able to put a new one out every year. It's dumb.

Apple has released a new iPhone model every year since its original release in 2007.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dove

    3

  • RAMROD

    2

  • lestyoufall

    2

  • TortureMeOnReplay

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel bad for the people with trypophobia

Is it me or Apple products are getting less innovating and exciting. 

A known leaker channel, FPT  have posted the 2022's iPhone 14 design after working with another legit leaker, John Prosser and their secret sources on the info. Video below:  

Brainiac
21 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Apple has released a new iPhone model every year since its original release in 2007.

Really? I feel like it was every 2 years in the early days. Guess I'm wrong lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
CaliforniaDreamin

Not me thinking this was the iPhone released next week and showing everyone at work without watching the video 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

:partysick:

 

When will someone punch MY hole, like- :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

At this point Apple should stop putting out a new iphone every year and go back to putting one out every 2 years like they used to do. I see no point in releasing a new version of it with very few updates/tweaks just to be able to put a new one out every year. It's dumb.

Well firstly, they make a LOT of money releasing a new phone every year, even with incremental updates. Which not only makes their investors happy but allows them to continue to invest in R&D for more ambitious projects. But more importantly for the consumer, they update the chips pretty regularly. Which sounds dumb but at the end of the day it allows them to keep another year of iPhone updated to the latest iOS. 

9 minutes ago, dove said:

I love the notch, that dot is annoying to look at :saladga:

Weren't people saying the same about the notch years ago when it came out?

Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
20 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Really? I feel like it was every 2 years in the early days. Guess I'm wrong lol.

They always had an S model that would come out every year after a main iPhone release so they would have a big design refresh every 2 years. Apple still does a design refresh every 2-3 years, but the actual names have been all over the place since the release of the X.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Weren't people saying the same about the notch years ago when it came out?

Lol yesss, I remember, but the difference is that there already were android phones with the dot and never got used to them or liked them. Of course this is Apple and they might actually make it look good, but the notch was cool and aesthetically pleasing, at least for me, but that depends on the person I guess. Even if it was a full screen iphone with the dot hidden somehow, it would still be weird for me ! I need "land" on my screen, not just sea, if that makes any sense  :laughga: 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, dove said:

Lol yesss, I remember, but the difference is that there already were android phones with the dot and never got used to them or liked them. Of course this is Apple and they might actually make it look good, but the notch was cool and aesthetically pleasing, at least for me, but that depends on the person I guess. Even if it was a full screen iphone with the dot hidden somehow, it would still be weird for me ! I need "land" on my screen, not just sea, if that makes any sense  :laughga: 

I understand, it sounds like you need the aesthetic of it to be somewhat continuous, and not just a random grey zone in some spot on the screen. Have you actually used a hole-punch phone as your regular phone before? I agree I don't think I'd like the hole-punch but I think it's possible to get used to it and ignore it if used regularly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusHooker

Where have I seen that design before? :ladyhaha:

What will Apple "innovate" with in the coming years? A foldable phone, a phone with the camera under the screen? :oprah: Oh, wait :giggle:

Edited by VenusHooker
Anchor.fm/VLADIANPA - Last.fm/user/Garzilazo
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I understand, it sounds like you need the aesthetic of it to be somewhat continuous, and not just a random grey zone in some spot on the screen. Have you actually used a hole-punch phone as your regular phone before? I agree I don't think I'd like the hole-punch but I think it's possible to get used to it and ignore it if used regularly. 

I haven't, but my mom owns one and I handle it sometimes to help her with things. All I can think of when its in my hands is that dot :bradley: But I agree with you that with regular use you will probably just ignore it, it's just that as you mentioned, I don't like just a random dot on the screen. I find it weird tho because apple only releases features that android have had for years only because they want to make them "great". So it would have made sense that they skipped this design and make it notchless completely somehow. 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
boyerased
29 minutes ago, dove said:

Lol yesss, I remember, but the difference is that there already were android phones with the dot and never got used to them or liked them. Of course this is Apple and they might actually make it look good, but the notch was cool and aesthetically pleasing, at least for me, but that depends on the person I guess. Even if it was a full screen iphone with the dot hidden somehow, it would still be weird for me ! I need "land" on my screen, not just sea, if that makes any sense  :laughga: 

There was this article when the X came out. Apple was so obsessed with symmetry and proportions that they calculated how the notch would look mathematically. I think it helps why it’s not annoying. 
 

I hate the dot too, being detached from the bezel makes it look like dirt. I’d rather Apple do the notch until they can embed the camera under the display without sacrificing quality. 
 

Also official renders of the phone didn‚Äôt ‚Äúleak‚ÄĚ. It looks cheap because Prosser and some guys made a render out of all the infos leaking about next year‚Äôs phone. This is all speculative.

Edited by boyerased
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...