lgbt

Alleged victim of Madrid homophobic attack says injuries were consensual

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PrettyLilMonster
4 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

That sounds like BS, tbh. I hope no one threatened him :/

That’s what I was wondering? 

why would they tell the police it is an assault and then change their story? 

Love, PLM
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NAMURO

• Teletubby

• ARTPOP

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Alleged victim of Madrid homophobic attack says injuries were consensual A 20-year old Spanish man who said a masked gang assaulted him with a knife in Madrid and carved a homophobic slur

and yet straight people still wondering and yelling  why do gays need to scream about their identity? we don't need pride month! there is no homophobia in 2k21  yeah, sure poor victim 

what the **** is going on in Spain? Why do straight people keep being in our business? Will NEVER EVER understand that kind of mindset.

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

That’s what I was wondering? 

It's pretty weird, apparently, the police interrogated him and he confessed. He said "I made it all up. It's a lie. There's no "band" (idk if that's the right word) that persues LGBT people in Madrid. Malasaña is a safe place and I'm sorry for the damage I've caused to my neighborhood."

That last sentence is so weird, no one would care for their neighborhood but for the other LGBT people that do suffer homophobia. 

Now VOX is asking to abolish the LGBT law and it makes me sus even more that this was all planned or fake.

Frank Potion

So this is Spain’s Jussie Smollett? :triggered:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
  • LMAO 2
RudraCNG
1 hour ago, ARTPOP said:

That sounds like BS, tbh. I hope no one threatened him :/

I don't think so. It seems like he was interrogated again today bc some of his statements made no sense. Nobody witnessed the alleged crime in that area, nobody saw the hooded agressors, and the videocameras around the scene of the crimes didn't show them. So it seems that he did made it up. Shame on him if this isn't true after all bc there's still a lot of real homophobic crimes that maybe will not be attended as they deserve bc of things like this

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Thanks 3
KanyeWest

i dont understand, a straight man created this story? but why

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
holy scheisse

Then why did the event catch wind with authorities? Somebody had to have reported something. Don't understand 

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Then why did the event catch wind with authorities? Somebody had to have reported something. Don't understand 

He reported it. Then he "confessed" it was a lie.

• Thanks 1
holy scheisse
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

He reported it. Then he "confessed" it was a lie.

Oh okay. If I read the whole thing I probably would've known that huh lol 😅so yes jussie Smollett teas then...

Teletubby
2 hours ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

he had a sexual relationship with person who carved slur on his butt but he didn't want his partner to find out about it so he made up this attack.

source

Edited by Teletubby
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3
LG2008
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

he had a sexual relationship with person who carved slur on his butt but he didn't want his partner to find out about so he made up this attack.

source

OMG! :saladga: :enigma:

• LMAO 1
ARTPOP
17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

he had a sexual relationship with person who carved slur on his butt but he didn't want his partner to find out about so he made up this attack.

source

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• LMAO 3
ManuelColon

I'm not here to shame anyone's kinks, but getting "maricón" written on your ass with a knife is... Extreme.

Like, I feel it's too much even if it was consensual as he claims, I just hope the case gets a clearer answer and if he actually was attacked that justice gets made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1