• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NAMURO

• Juanlittlem

• Sepsami

• Teletubby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Alleged victim of Madrid homophobic attack says injuries were consensual A 20-year old Spanish man who said a masked gang assaulted him with a knife in Madrid and carved a homophobic slur

and yet straight people still wondering and yelling  why do gays need to scream about their identity? we don't need pride month! there is no homophobia in 2k21  yeah, sure poor victim 

what the **** is going on in Spain? Why do straight people keep being in our business? Will NEVER EVER understand that kind of mindset.

Andreu
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Are the identities of the attackers known at all?

not yet

before there was love there was silence
Andreu

watch them get less them jail time than people who dragged the royal family, that's if they even bother catching them

before there was love there was silence
QueenChromatix

I wish heaven and hell are reall and all of these vicious people will go directly to Satan and there he will "take care" of their butts. For whole eternity.

Poor guy...

singles 4-6: Free Woman, Sour Candy, Babylon 🌈
Mindblown

Pulled down a gay mans pants/underwear and touched his butt to carve homophobic slurs on him........sounds pretty gay of the attackers to me.

What a strange attack.

Edited by Mindblown
Sepsami
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

they were probably Christians because who else would use word 'antichrist' ?

The young man also told the police that during the attack the hooded men made a reference to the "antichrist."
source

Oh boy a homophobic attack that's religiously inspired :enigma: who would've thought :triggered:

Monster Voices
4 hours ago, NAMURO said:

There's a paradox in Spain. It's one of the most (if not the most) advanced country in Europe in terms of LGBTQ+ rights and the LGBTQ+ movement is so strong and reivindicative. Those bastards feel threatened by that, hence these attacks. Another key point is that those bastards feel themselves protected and share the same mentality as the relatively new far right party, an space that had been empty in Spain for ages.

As a queer girl from a very homophobic country I was so enchanted by Madrid when I visited it - pride flags everywhere, gay couples holding hands and kissing with no one caring. I felt like it was true heaven. Since then I started thinking that if I were to end up with a woman we would be okay if only we moved to Spain. It was my place of hope in my mind so you can imagine how damn hard this is hitting me. The murder of Samuel got me crying histerically for days. Like the last hope of an accepting place was crushed. I truly hope this brutal behaviour is not allowed to continue and spread. 

Forever and Always!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
NAMURO

Breaking news: the alleged victim has confessed it was not an attack. Butt lesions are real but it was under his permission. Girl :saladga:

This sh*t gives wings to the far right party and their followers...

Edited by NAMURO
  • Thanks 2
SkinniPussi

#BoycottSpain

Trend it now sistrens and allies! Ransom their tourism industry until the perps are caught and punished to the full extent.

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
RudraCNG
41 minutes ago, SkinniPussi said:

#BoycottSpain

Trend it now sistrens and allies! Ransom their tourism industry until the perps are caught and punished to the full extent.

The victim just stated he made it up not to lose his boyfriend.

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Teletubby changed the title to Alleged victim of Madrid homophobic attack says injuries were consensual
ARTPOP
9 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

i feel that it will always stay this way. no matter how many laws are made or things are done, nothing would ever be considered normal outside heterosexuality. and that is sad. ive known for a very long time about my bisexuality. accepted myself this year and there r still days when i think n i feel that something is inherently wrong with me. and on those days i feel disgusted with myself for feeling that way. its ingrained into all of the, the concept of normalcy, man woman and family. it will take a lot of work to unlearn and undo. i just hope that one day its safe and equal for all humans regardless of their sexuality or identity

Sadly this is true. Many people I come across accidentally use 'normal' instead of heterosexuality, as if we are random mutants

• Like 1
ARTPOP
33 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

The victim just stated he made it up not to lose his boyfriend.

That sounds like BS, tbh. I hope no one threatened him :/