💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Absurd Music Videos for Dawn of Chromatica

BradP

Featured Posts

Just wanted to share two videos I made for my YouTube channel I've been dabbling with. I try to make offbeat re-edits with a focus on absurd and subversive contrast. I did one for

SINE FROM ABOVE: 

RAIN ON ME:

My humor isn't for everyone. Just putting that out there. But I hope at least someone gets a kick and smiles at laughs at the absurdity. 

Love Dawn of Chromatica!

worship to the land a girl from the planet

GagaSuperfan1
27 minutes ago, BradP said:

Just wanted to share two videos I made for my YouTube channel I've been dabbling with. I try to make offbeat re-edits with a focus on absurd and subversive contrast. I did one for

SINE FROM ABOVE: 

RAIN ON ME:

My humor isn't for everyone. Just putting that out there. But I hope at least someone gets a kick and smiles at laughs at the absurdity. 

Love Dawn of Chromatica!

Love the Craft cult classic. So many lol’s. Didn’t realize how many moments fit perfect for the song. Going to watch the rain on me now. You have a great sense of humor!

GagaSuperfan1
29 minutes ago, BradP said:

SINE FROM ABOVE: 

RAIN ON ME:

Love Dawn of Chromatica!

The rain on me is just as good as the craft. Love the horror cult classic that was snuck in there, cuz why not!!! Won’t give it away.

Aww thanks so much for the kind and supportive words!  It means the world to me!

Haven't been struck by a third one yet.... trying to figure what track to do.

GagaSuperfan1
1 hour ago, BradP said:

Haven't been struck by a third one yet.... trying to figure what track to do.

It will come to you

12 hours ago, GagaSuperfan1 said:

It will come to you

I love the STUPID LOVE one too and REPLAY a ton!

Archived