Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance on Ukrainian X-factor

MonsterVlad

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It irks me when people sing it like, "Rah rah rah ah-ah," instead of like, "Rah rah ah-ah-ah."

lmfao what is the difference

display name

lmfao what is the difference

I typed the difference. The incorrect one has three rah's and two ah's. The correct one has two rah's and three ah's.

NewUsername

I typed the difference. The incorrect one has three rah's and two ah's. The correct one has two rah's and three ah's.

Exactly :') In places like school and so I always hear non-fans saying something along 'rah rah rah roma rah rah rah rah rah" :toofunny:

why does it matter though? its all gibberish anyway

display name

Exactly :') In places like school and so I always hear non-fans saying something along 'rah rah rah roma rah rah rah rah rah"

People in my high school were the exact same way, and it's such a simple part too. :smh:

display name

why does it matter though? its all gibberish anyway

To me, it just shows how little people care for songwriting. I care about lyrics and songwriting so much, so even though it's a simple part of the song and gibberish, it still irks me when people can't pay that little amount of attention that it requires to get it right. It's so easy. I know it's so trivial, and for me to bothered by it is ridiculous, but it just does. :ohwell:

Archived