💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will You Attend ABBA's 2022 Holographic Concert?

RAMROD

Will You?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will You?

• Maybe, IDK. Sounds new but weird.
    • I will, just to say I was there. Not happy about it tho!
    • No, I won't. It feels like a scam.
    • I will. Periodt.
    • Your own answer

Featured Posts

RAMROD

40a30fb1d64204a29872e37437f6efa0?impolic

The ticket will be on sale today for people who pre-order the album. The general sale is in 2 days.

As we already know, last Thursday, ABBA marks a return and announced overnight that they plan on dropping a new album in November, followed by a concert residency at a purpose-built theatre in London.

But once the gigs get underway, concertgoers won't see the septuagenarian superstars in person on the stage.  

Instead, a new generation of fans will get to see digital projections of the group as they looked in 1979, at the height of their popularity. The reason for this is because they don't wanna perform as old person as they are now, or as guitarist and songwriter Bjorn Ulvaeus previously lamented that he'd rather fans "remember us as we were".

The band has been collaborating with Hollywood special effects company Industrial Light and Magic to make their 70s selves a reality.

The concert, which won't debut until May 27 next year, has already been recorded, using 160 cameras and five weeks of performances, which are now being synthesised into a 90-minute concert.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-03/abba-concert-hologram-virtual-digital-reunion-voyage/100431312

So, it is:

- Holographic images

- And the band are not even live singing backstage, it have been filmed/recorded with vocals, music and everything else in it, so I guess pretty much like watching holographic movies live. 

Well, what do you think? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cello

Depends on the price for me! Seeing as there are so many dates and it's not actually them in person, I'm expecting a reasonable ticket price. Also its in London, which is nearby for me :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

I have to say it looks better than expected. They’re in their 70s. It’s a bold move. They were always a studio group, not so much a touring act and kind of pioneered as they made music videos when it was still rather new. 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, The Fame Monster said:

I would, if I get a chance. 

U r the 

c h a n c i n g queen 

please enlighten me to death

The Fame Monster
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

U r the 

c h a n c i n g queen 

Dumb like bean,
Lonely thirty-three :zilla:

Find your freedom in the music

Danny Milk

No since I live on the other side of the world, but if I lived in London I definitely would

I guess it doesn't really matter

thatfoxyfeeling

It's a good concept but there's something about them not singing live and seeing their younger selves as holographic images rather than how they look now that doesn't sit right with me. I wouldn't want to go see Gaga in concert when she's 60 watching The Fame era holographic image on stage. :oprah:

Teletubby
58 minutes ago, Cello said:

Depends on the price for me! Seeing as there are so many dates and it's not actually them in person, I'm expecting a reasonable ticket price. Also its in London, which is nearby for me :)

Ticket prices start from £21. discover.ticketmaster.co.uk

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Only if they perform "Boom Boom POW" 

:ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lady Rah Rah

It’s so so cool but what if there’s a powercut:enigma:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived