💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lollapalooza 2007 full performance exist

Lighter

Featured Posts

So glad I was able to bring this topic back to life. I’d be satisfied with Disco Heaven & Dirty Ice Cream, but as someone who literally waited for Burim to drop Blueberry Kisses & Fooled Me Again in real time it’s ****ing ridiculous we still don’t have this show so many years later. I miss OG GaGa soooo much!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lighter
2 hours ago, Gagaloooo said:

So glad I was able to bring this topic back to life. I’d be satisfied with Disco Heaven & Dirty Ice Cream, but as someone who literally waited for Burim to drop Blueberry Kisses & Fooled Me Again in real time it’s ****ing ridiculous we still don’t have this show so many years later. I miss OG GaGa soooo much!

indeed. her energy was exceptional and fascinating 

Lighter
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Yep they record it for use in advertisements and other things. Some of the pro footage was used in the Arthur Fogel documentary, there's some clips in here:

Some brief clips in this artRave commercial

These recordings are probably not as polished as the Monster Ball HBO for example in terms of sound, cinematography etc but they definitely exist.

The Joanne tour footage here looks exceptionally good :bradley:

the joanne tour footages oh my lord:messga:

2 hours ago, Gagaloooo said:

Omg those were the days!!

I forget how much we used to be fed

M i K E Y
On 9/10/2021 at 5:40 AM, Stephen said:

Yep they record it for use in advertisements and other things. Some of the pro footage was used in the Arthur Fogel documentary, there's some clips in here:

Some brief clips in this artRave commercial

These recordings are probably not as polished as the Monster Ball HBO for example in terms of sound, cinematography etc but they definitely exist.

Omg!!! Doesn’t it mean that they have the full show somewhere? Like, it’d be dumb to only record some seconds and not the full thing

LovingIsACherryPie

I just wanna say that it was PROBABLY broadcasted. There are some few second clips with a TV channel logo on-screen

Lighter
4 hours ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I just wanna say that it was PROBABLY broadcasted. There are some few second clips with a TV channel logo on-screen

there are alott of professional footage too. let’s pray for our good sis GagaMediaArchives to come thru:pray:

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, LovingIsACherryPie said:

You’re probably talking about the clips GaGa’s team provided for the Oprah special on her OWN channel. Someone needs to track down the editor & bribe him to leak the full show, I’m sure someone could actually pull it off

IllusionLover
On 9/9/2021 at 11:40 PM, Stephen said:

Just let me count to 10 or I'll say what I actually think 😤😤😤 the fact that this girl filmed not one but two shows of the JWT and didn't release it just makes me wanna scream, it looks so good. And we also have half of that Joanne Performance they aired last year.

Like I understand why BTWB wasn't released (I don't think it ever got filmed for a DVD just footage archived from the screens) but the JWT was basically finished and i just hate that we were so close to having it :saladga: yes I'm mad :giveup:

Girl better release an official Enigma show from Park Theater, Jazz and Piano and the Chromatica tour.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

MonsterBall13

I would die for footage of this. 

she should do a special Fame anniversary concert and perform the entire album including disco heaven and I like it rough 

Franch Toast
On 9/9/2021 at 10:03 PM, ALGAYDO said:

The way she paid Summerboy dust after this initial performance lol 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:24 AM, Reject False Icons said:

I can just imagine how a summer boy live performance could be. :flutter:

I'd just like to see a full recording of the Summerboy performance, other than the 50-some seconds we have on YouTube. 

She/Her/Hers

Joshie S
13 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Just let me count to 10 or I'll say what I actually think 😤😤😤 the fact that this girl filmed not one but two shows of the JWT and didn't release it just makes me wanna scream, it looks so good. And we also have half of that Joanne Performance they aired last year.

Like I understand why BTWB wasn't released (I don't think it ever got filmed for a DVD just footage archived from the screens) but the JWT was basically finished and i just hate that we were so close to having it :saladga: yes I'm mad :giveup:

Girl better release an official Enigma show from Park Theater, Jazz and Piano and the Chromatica tour.

I feel as though with the information we have now, it may explain the reason why the footage has never been released.

Gaga said that album made her severely depressed, to the point where she had a mental breakdown and a major pain flare up causing the cancellation of the whole tour.

I think that when Gaga looks at that type of footage (same with the BTWB), all she can see is the rage and anger and intense look in her face that she gets when she performs in pain.

Even though I want these footages so badly, I would only ever want Gaga to release it if she was comfortable with it. Obviously she isn't, so I understand.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived