💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn Of Chromatica Merch, Vinyl and CDs available in Gaga‘s store

itsdominik

Featured Posts

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Wait. Why the release date for the vinyl is set to March 25 of 2022? why so late? :saladga:

is it because they want to keep the hype before Chromatica Ball? 

The resources for vinyl productions are still very rare. The BTW anniversary vinyl also won’t ship before December and it’s a simple black one. More complex color variations will take a lot more time. 

Another example: the golden Sawayama Deluxe vinyl was set to ship in June if I recall correctly and is now being pushed back to November because the gold glitter is super scarcely available. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Wait. Why the release date for the vinyl is set to March 25 of 2022? why so late? :saladga:

is it because they want to keep the hype before Chromatica Ball? 

Because vinyls take a while to produce. In fact, there are only 20 vinyl pressing factories in the entire United States. 

Anybody know how her merch sizing is? Ordered XL since I want that oversized hoodie look (I’m a bit buff and large usually fits me well, so XL would be for more oversized looks)

Didn’t think about sizing differences. Anybody have experiences with her merch? Hoping XL doesn’t end up being some skin tight asian sizing (I’m an asian dude and XL from asian stores fits me regularly lol…)

• 2 weeks later...
RAMROD
On 9/21/2021 at 10:55 PM, Obobo said:

Anybody know how her merch sizing is? Ordered XL since I want that oversized hoodie look (I’m a bit buff and large usually fits me well, so XL would be for more oversized looks)

Didn’t think about sizing differences. Anybody have experiences with her merch? Hoping XL doesn’t end up being some skin tight asian sizing (I’m an asian dude and XL from asian stores fits me regularly lol…)

Don't worry, the sizing is in Western sizes

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rifek
2 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

Dawn of Chromatica will have a Japanese version, it will be cute

Source??

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Are there any additional tracks? 

Nope. It's in the page :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Both are CD. Ref : dawn of chromatica UICS 1387

in my knowledge Japanese Vinyl press doesn't exist for entire catalog of LG.

Juanlittlem

Not me not being able to get the Japanese version 'cause they won't accept my credit card :messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived