💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn Of Chromatica Merch, Vinyl and CDs available in Gaga‘s store

itsdominik

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

They all have the same mock up.

Not exactly some have hype sticker, others don't.

We must beware of "limited edition", it's possibly the US store have an exclusive release. Look 7" Stupid Love and all Rain on Me supports, they just appear on US store.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
8 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

anyone know if they will do a hard cover for the CD like they did with Chromatica?

I'm 100% sure they won't.

@Ack1234 @Pyrrhon @Juanlittlem iirc US and EU vinyls are not exactly the same, probably due to some regulation (and apparently EU vinyls are better in quality as a result? Idk if this is true it's what I read on reddit lmao). So I'm guessing there could be a minor difference between both presses (for example Taylor Swift's vinyls had slight colour differences between US and EU, where the US was marbled and the EU was opaque, or Mariah Carey had a lavender E=MC2 vinyl that was a bit more pink in the US and a bit more blue in the EU).

So i'd say there could be a difference, but it would only be noticeable to die-hard collectors. Also yes, some may have hype stickers and others won't, but does a hype sticker really matter that much ... :huntyga:

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, Pyrrhon said:

Not exactly some have hype sticker, others don't.

We must beware of "limited edition", it's possibly the US store have an exclusive release. Look 7" Stupid Love and all Rain on Me supports, they just appear on US store.

Yeah but the singles were only released on her US store, I doubt they'll release different versions for the stores and not tag it as "UK exclusive" like they did with the Chromatica cassette.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

@Ack1234 @Pyrrhon @Juanlittlem iirc US and EU vinyls are not exactly the same, probably due to some regulation (and apparently EU vinyls are better in quality as a result? Idk if this is true it's what I read on reddit lmao). So I'm guessing there could be a minor difference between both presses (for example Taylor Swift's vinyls had slight colour differences between US and EU, where the US was marbled and the EU was opaque, or Mariah Carey had a lavender E=MC2 vinyl that was a bit more pink in the US and a bit more blue in the EU).

So i'd say there could be a difference, but it would only be noticeable to die-hard collectors. Also yes, some may have hype stickers and others won't, but does a hype sticker really matter that much ... :huntyga:

The only thing that scares me is that it looks like a white milk vinyl (which I like, looks cool) but FNAC says it's grey and Im afraid it might turn a flat version of the UO silver one.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

salty like sodium
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

The only thing that scares me is that it looks like a white milk vinyl (which I like, looks cool) but FNAC says it's grey and Im afraid it might turn a flat version of the UO silver one.

at this point we literally wouldn't know any better than you, and tbh, Fnac might not know much more either. Anytime I ask her official UK store more info about the products (like the BTW vinyl), they don't even know how many LPs are in the item and they're selling it for half the price ...

Ok I think i found the answer : If You zoom on barcode Chromatica remix vinyl (American store) he has the exact same barcode than a regular french release (even not limited like fnac). EAN code : 0602438804399

https://www.cultura.com/dawn-to-chromatica-the-remix-album-0602438804399.html

That probably mean there is only one release for all (except some Made in Canada, some made in Eu maybe)

1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

"apparently EU vinyls are better in quality as a result? Idk if this is true it's what I read on reddit lmao)."

"But does a hype sticker really matter that much ... :huntyga:"

False. Eu pressing are basicaly the same, it's different between artist and record labels. (MJ and Madonna may have very decent press in Europe) There are to much variable to say "witch press is better than another". In Europe there are good press and bad press like in USA.

I collect U.S pressing for Lady Gaga (all first release), i have only one "Born this way" european and i don't like it much. I can't complain about "The Fame, ARTPOP and Joanne US press, there are good. For example I have both Chromatica Milky, Canada and Europe, and it's pretty much the same. I have RSD Chromatica also and unfortunatly he have some defaults, 2 jumps but he sounds very well.

For hype sticker, i would just said, the moke up seem to be no unrevelant for distinguished release. And yes sometimes hype sticker is very important, there are rare. Sometimes Hype sticker are exclusive for one country and it's pretty cool. (That it, sorry for my bad english)

r4therupbeat
5 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

I asked about CD's not vinyls

JoanneARTPOP
5 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

Ok I think i found the answer : If You zoom on barcode Chromatica remix vinyl (American store) he has the exact same barcode than a regular french release (even not limited like fnac). EAN code : 0602438804399

https://www.cultura.com/dawn-to-chromatica-the-remix-album-0602438804399.html

That probably mean there is only one release for all (except some Made in Canada, some made in Eu maybe)

nah i think there's two more version of the vinyl

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

nah i think there's two more version of the vinyl

Based on what facts?

@r4therupbeat Yeah I know, they never made a hardcover vinyl for Chromatica so it's obvious you were talking about a CD, and my reply was about that. (Especially since you mentioned CD in your question and I know how to read ...) The second part of my post is answering to the other three users I tagged with their questions on vinyl, and that's why you weren't tagged for that part. So yeah, like I said, very unlikely they will do a hardcover CD, especially since if they were going to, they would have advertised it by now imo. They might do a box set with both doc and the og album though, like they did for btw. And maybe with the enigma dvd in as well, I could see that happening.

On 9/5/2021 at 3:33 AM, Ack1234 said:

Is there a difference in the US and U.K. edition U.S says limited but not U.K. ??

Given the high cost of producing niche vinyls and the global logistics during COVID I doubt we will be seeing many, if any, differences. More likely to see those for Asia IMO. I also think (hope) Gaga will eventually release a combo including both albums but for CD via mainstream stores. I rushed to get BTW 10th Anniversary CD from Gaga’s site as I couldn’t find it anywhere locally but now it’s being released through mainstream music stores here this month. So I hope when they claim that DOC is limited edition vinyl and CD that they will keep their word. I bought both versions with the intention on framing them and adding them on a wall as an art piece 😶 If I see them circulating in music stores I will be annoyed! The vinyl alone cost me nearly $75USD to be shipped to Australia (I did give $10 to BTW foundation but still..)

• 3 weeks later...

Wait. Why the release date for the vinyl is set to March 25 of 2022? why so late? :saladga:

is it because they want to keep the hype before Chromatica Ball? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

WhereIsLG7
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Wait. Why the release date for the vinyl is set to March 25 of 2022? why so late? :saladga:

is it because they want to keep the hype before Chromatica Ball? 

Because Sour Candy MV is coming REALLY SOON :vegas:

Archived