Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn Of Chromatica Merch, Vinyl and CDs available in Gaga‘s store

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
32 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Omg where are you shipping TO?! Mine was $9 and I was complaining haha

Tenerife, Spain, its quite a sh***y place to get things so...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought the cd! 20 bucks shipping included?? Had to be mine :lolly:

The album is such a grower! At first I was like meh but  now I am addicted to half of it! Stupid Love beat is simply sick :enigma:

IllusionLover
17 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Right?! The only way I can afford it, it's if music stores here sell it. Otherwise, I can't. USD is too expensive in Latin America :selena:

Mercadolibre is your friend :billie: that's how I find stuff i can't get in stores.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Ack1234 said:

I got from US site (I live in U.K.) how come they are limited addition in US but not U.K. 

how should I know? I'm just a fan, same as you :oops: Technically most items are limited editions anyway, it's not like they will make infinity CDs/vinyls of any given album. I don't think the UK site marks things as limited edition though. If I were you I'd reorder from the UK site, it'll be cheaper without taxes and shipping from the US, and also you'll get it a whole month earlier as it will arrive on the release date.

In France, the local retail store (Fnac) made the announcement and sells a limited edition of a GREY vinyl, 25 th march 2022

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

In France, the local retail store (Fnac) made the announcement and sells a limited edition of a GREY vinyl, 25 th march 2022

Interesting ... the pic seems like the same tho

MessyTop
2 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

Dutch website says “clear vinyl “

TheSlash

Despite me being broke af I just ordered the vinyl as well :cyanlights: . I didn't wanna risk it to being out of stock :fatcat: .

Gonna only eat rice, pasta and bread for the rest of the month now, bye :rip:

Ew, David!

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Despite me being broke af I just ordered the vinyl as well :cyanlights: . I didn't wanna risk it to being out of stock :fatcat: .

Gonna only eat rice, pasta and bread for the rest of the month now, bye :rip:

Hopefully Amazon came through soon. So we can all cancelled and get that one with free shipping instead, mi hermana!! :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived