Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dawn Of Chromatica Merch, Vinyl and CDs available in Gaga‘s store

itsdominik

Featured Posts

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hopefully Amazon came through soon. So we can all cancelled and get that one with free shipping instead, mi hermana!! :billie:

Ugh, someone can dream :fatcat:

I mean, they already have HL, it can't be that difficult :grr:

Ew, David!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaddysBoy

Y’all so lucky to afford Gaga merch tho :yennefer:. I can’t even afford a CD. 

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

2 minutes ago, DaddysBoy said:

Y’all so lucky to afford Gaga merch tho :yennefer:. I can’t even afford a CD. 

A lot of people spend money they need for other things/money they don’t have on CD and vinyl, so at least you’re not doing that

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, INNA said:

A lot of people spend money they need for other things/money they don’t have on CD and vinyl, so at least you’re not doing that

I feel called out :green:

Ew, David!

Bought the CD first and then couldn’t resist and bought the LP too 😩 I’m a sucker for design and the vinyl looks fantastic 

artpopulace

Is there a possibility there will be more stock on the way? I’m too poor to get this one now :bradley:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I feel called out :green:

I’ve done my fair share of this, I couldn’t keep up with the pressure of all these new releases and variants.  :dom: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

salty like sodium
5 hours ago, n1kos said:

Imagine the price of this and it will cure you right away haha. Also they might do this at somepoint. Also it would never be a triple vinyl since both the og and remix album are single vinyls, so it would just be a double vinyl

41 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Is there a difference in the US and U.K. edition U.S says limited but not U.K. ??

Right now, i found nothing relevant. The U.S limited it must probably a different color. I will say there gonna be 1 limited Us and one general Us press + One Europe Press and one europe limited (different color). Maybe there will be a press in common like Chromatica : USA & Europe press (like the picture disc).

It's a little annoying nobody can communicate about all those releases. it will be nice if they harmonized prices and cummunicate about different press before the release.

17 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Imagine the price of this and it will cure you right away haha. Also they might do this at somepoint. Also it would never be a triple vinyl since both the og and remix album are single vinyls, so it would just be a double vinyl

I will save my money for the Queen haha! 

It would be nice idea though to release album and remix together 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Juanlittlem
17 hours ago, Pyrrhon said:

Right now, i found nothing relevant. The U.S limited it must probably a different color. I will say there gonna be 1 limited Us and one general Us press + One Europe Press and one europe limited (different color). Maybe there will be a press in common like Chromatica : USA & Europe press (like the picture disc).

It's a little annoying nobody can communicate about all those releases. it will be nice if they harmonized prices and cummunicate about different press before the release.

I doubt the US it's different from the other stores. It's just that they put the limited to try to sell more for sure. They all have the same mock up. Btw I was expecting this to be white but FNAC France says it's grey :messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived