Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Maybe they just thought the most famous person possible would also be the best ambassador possible. It makes sense from Gaga's perspective why she and Bobby would choose Tudor though-- helps rebrand her as a class act and such. Still, I hope for something I'm excited about buying for the next endorsement. Like a sustainable lab-made jewelry brand would be cool-- still luxe and glam but more in alignment with my values and budget

Haha probably true regarding their intentions. Yes Tudor is too safe and traditional for a Gaga endorsement, something more unique (and a bit more accessible) is more on brand 😭

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I mean... she does have respect from the general public after ASIB because the whole world kinda knows by now that she's a great musician.

But I doubt that she's influencing anyone into buying one of these watches :huntyga: I prefer the Valentino partnership (even though I didn't buy it)

I wonder if the Dom Perignon collab is gonna bring the company new customers... somehow all this doesn't really feel all too natural because most of her fans cannot afford these brands anyway.

Omg true I forgot about ASIB :teehee: and shallow.

Yes all of them are totally off to what most of her fanbase can afford/are interested in tbh I don't even see her involvement being that valuable to these companies lol

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Maybe they just thought the most famous person possible would also be the best ambassador possible. It makes sense from Gaga's perspective why she and Bobby would choose Tudor though-- helps rebrand her as a class act and such. Still, I hope for something I'm excited about buying for the next endorsement. Like a sustainable lab-made jewelry brand would be cool-- still luxe and glam but more in alignment with my values and budget

i would love a shoe brand from her like KP

Maybe cuz they realized none of Gaga’s audience bought a Tudor watch

They’re ugly and I never understood why Gaga was in this partnership anyways… when has Gaga EVER worn an old mans watch? Like… she didn’t even bother writing captions for her Instagram posts promoting the watch lol. I always thought it was weird, but hey… get rich queen! 

DoremonLove

Gaga has much better brand deals anyways. But why are they behaving like it was a bad breakup and gagas an ex girlfriend by removing any sign of her from their posts:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

LilyLark
52 minutes ago, Bae said:

Maybe cuz they realized none of Gaga’s audience bought a Tudor watch

They’re ugly and I never understood why Gaga was in this partnership anyways… when has Gaga EVER worn an old mans watch? Like… she didn’t even bother writing captions for her Instagram posts promoting the watch lol. I always thought it was weird, but hey… get rich queen! 

Might be this. It's a harmless endorsement though (shilling for credit cards/Amazon/Nike/etc. is more of an issue). and a way for her to earn easy cash, so it made sense why she signed up.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I mean... she does have respect from the general public after ASIB because the whole world kinda knows by now that she's a great musician.

But I doubt that she's influencing anyone into buying one of these watches :huntyga: I prefer the Valentino partnership (even though I didn't buy it)

I wonder if the Dom Perignon collab is gonna bring the company new customers... somehow all this doesn't really feel all too natural because most of her fans cannot afford these brands anyway and they are meant for the rich.

Dom makes more sense imo. They like the celebrity angle and play up the celebs who like it and they benefit from the press (even if most Gaga stans don't buy it). I'm not sure Tudor benefits from the press of being associated with Gaga tbh considering their more conservative client base.

My guess is the contract just ended and DeuxMoi, which is mostly inaccurate, is just playing it up for clicks. Gaga was always a weird match for them, and that could have been a reason, too.

If there was some drama on Gaga's end (like Bobby overreached, etc.), I'm pretty sure Valentino, etc. would be dropping their contracts, too.

evgenigerm2

I passed by their window in Glasgow today and the ad with her was there. :vegas:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

gagaisitalian

Well did they expect a big return on their investment? Did they expect thousands of LGBT millennials to invest in Tudor watches?

Archived