💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Teletubby

they announced her as brand ambassador on August 28 in 2017 maybe it just ended after 4 years

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s not weird that they removed her name and images, I don’t think. Once the partnership has ended they’re probably not allowed to keep using her. 

And I wouldn’t read too much drama into this. Entirely possible the contact ended naturally, and the DeuxMoi person was being dramatic (normal for that page lol)

It’s also possible Tudor did decide to end the partnership early, not because of something Gaga did or didn’t do, but because their advertising direction/goals/ budget changed. The world and economy are very different than they were 4 years ago. 

IllusionLover
On 9/2/2021 at 11:11 AM, COOOK said:

She said "Yeah, a ToTaL cHaNgE"

20422078-7634613-image-m-110_15725225288

She got tired of David Beckham trying to explain sports to her :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Woooow so this is actually looking to be true after all.

Man, I am so curious as to WHY

Idk if you or anyone else had read any of the comments under their posts of her, but last time I read them there were a LOT of comments of (I guess conservative people?) saying stuff like she is not a good spokesperson for them/doesn't share their values and makes them not want to purchase etc..

Idk anything about Tudor but if I have to guess I think that could be why..

Chromatography
21 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Idk if you or anyone else had read any of the comments under their posts of her, but last time I read them there were a LOT of comments of (I guess conservative people?) saying stuff like she is not a good spokesperson for them/doesn't share their values and makes them not want to purchase etc..

i’m curious as to what tudors values actually are and how gaga doesn’t conform to them

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m curious as to what tudors values actually are and how gaga doesn’t conform to them

Me too :enigma:

57 minutes ago, Ivy said:

That actually makes a lot of sense. The kind of people who buy Tudor watches are probably more elitist conservative types, waspy people who need expensive status symbols, than... little monsters. I wouldn't imagine there's a lot of overlap between Gaga fans and people who buy Tudor watches. If anything her presence is probably losing them customers from people who actively dislike her, faster than gaining them any

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

holy scheisse
56 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

Republican men 

Her dad should be the spokesperson:teehee:

Patriziaa Reggiani

I still don't understand, if anything gaga should be the one ending the contract, not the company dropping sh!t.

I will not watch House of Gucci

TimisaMonster
On 9/2/2021 at 8:09 AM, PlastiscGuy said:

Oh, no! This means we'll get even less posts from her. She's untraceable now :neyde:

I mean...without her Tudor watch contract...what else will she post about now? :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Well I do know that Tudor had a Lady Gaga billboard in my town and it was only up for a month and now it's gone :grr:

Hope Gaga picks something more realistic and affordable for her fans for her next brand partnership

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

holy scheisse
Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

Well I do know that Tudor had a Lady Gaga billboard in my town and it was only up for a month and now it's gone :grr:

Hope Gaga picks something more realistic and affordable for her fans for her next brand partnership

It really makes me wonder why they thought lady Gaga would be a good face (or should I say wrist :teehee:) for this brand. Both Tudor and Gaga's team were so wrong :laughga:  is it cuz she makes jazz albums with Tony Bennett, so they were like "hmmm old rich white men love her !"

2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

It really makes me wonder why they thought lady Gaga would be a good face (or should I say wrist :teehee:) for this brand. Both Tudor and Gaga's team were so wrong :laughga:  is it cuz she makes jazz albums with Tony Bennett, so they were like "hmmm old rich white men love her !"

Maybe they just thought the most famous person possible would also be the best ambassador possible. It makes sense from Gaga's perspective why she and Bobby would choose Tudor though-- helps rebrand her as a class act and such. Still, I hope for something I'm excited about buying for the next endorsement. Like a sustainable lab-made jewelry brand would be cool-- still luxe and glam but more in alignment with my values and budget

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I mean... she does have respect from the general public after ASIB because the whole world kinda knows by now that she's a great musician.

But I doubt that she's influencing anyone into buying one of these watches :huntyga: I prefer the Valentino partnership (even though I didn't buy it)

I wonder if the Dom Perignon collab is gonna bring the company new customers... somehow all this doesn't really feel all too natural because most of her fans cannot afford these brands anyway and they are meant for the rich.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived