💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Tbh the comments on their Gaga posts were very negative, so choosing her as the ambassador was probably a bad choice from the beginning 

Even from our perspective as fans, the partnership didn’t feel organic at all

So ending it kinda makes sense
 But deleting all traces of her from their Social media, wtf? Wild

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Hmm my thinking is Rolex uses its own watches for branding, while Tudor is using high profile celebs to help its branding
 I suppose Gaga just didn’t have the time (:huntyga:) to make enough promo for it apart for a few social media posts and posters in their shops, perhaps the company expected more activity to take place. With Gaga doing Gucci and jazz she’s been busy enough. My two centssss 

maybe they expected to wear their watches in her daily lives (paparazzi pictures, hotel departures), but Gaga very rarely wears a watch

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Jester said:

Tbh the comments on their Gaga posts were very negative, so choosing her as the ambassador was probably a bad choice in the beginning 

Even from our perspective as fans, the partnership didn’t feel organic at all

So ending it kinda makes sense
 But deleting all traces of her from their Social media, wtf? Wild

yeah it's really strange... they act as if she doesn't exist anymore. Look, they deleted the mention and tags under that video with her and Beckham.

CFC7490-B-AA69-444-F-B477-3-CE767-FA1752

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Well don’t worry she still has other big corporate brand partnerships like Starbucks, Valentino and Dom Perignon :triggered:

22 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

The person wrote this to Deuxmoi at the time when the Rolling Stone interview had just come out. I wonder if that's just a coicidence or if Tudor believed what the "assistant" has said about Gaga and her team and considered this to be "bad press". :triggered:

if this is the reason, they have clearly overreacted the situation, but anything is possible in today’s cancel culture

however, they may continue the partnership if the contract has not been terminated

Patriziaa Reggiani

It kinda feel fishy, how the deumoi person quoted, why would they drop her overnight, she's not like some B list popstar, she is LADY GAGA! 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Blastertoyo
On 9/2/2021 at 9:41 AM, LeJudas said:

Unless she was supposed to do a jingle or something like she did for Valentino

Thyme From Above 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

29 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

maybe they expected to wear their watches in her daily lives (paparazzi pictures, hotel departures), but Gaga very rarely wears a watch

Makes more sense!

Luke78619

Weird but I’m not exactly mad, it never felt very on brand to begin with IMO. I mean, I can’t picture Gaga wearing a watch with the clothes she wears to award shows, in city streets, or interviews, let alone at home. 

just strange that they’ve removed her from posts with her in it, but I don’t think we’ll ever get the real reason why

besides, this collab lasted ages anyway, I’m sure it was reaching the end of the contract 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Maybe they didn’t anticipate that every post they’d make that included Gaga they’d get a ton of posts from crazy fans asking for the sour candy music video 

2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I just had a look at their insta and FB - and they removed everything. Even on the video with David Beckham they removed the tag & mention (as if she wasn't in the video) :triggered:

Not that I'd care, but the person who wrote Deuxmoi was actually right.

Yeah, I thought about it and in general I don’t trust anything that’s posted on there but there could be a grain of truth in there this time. I just think the whole post was overly dramatic and it’s probably not as interesting why they parted ways as that submission make it seem. 

It could be in the contract that all photos of her should be removed once it’s over. I just don’t think it’s that dramatic. I also find it unlikely she didn’t fulfill her contract or mistreated it. 

LastNight

Maybe the contract came to an end and they didn’t want to renew it? Like everyone else has said, of all the brand partnerships it felt the most random - maybe on paper the idea of having a big name celeb like Gaga sounded good, but I can’t imagine her fan base bought Tudor watches. I know celebrity endorsements are mainly about raising the profile of the brand to increase sales in general, but maybe they were hoping for the big Gaga sales bump and it never came. Can’t imagine it was anything scandalous, it’s just business at the end of the day.

Plus, she has a couple of other luxury brand partnerships, both of which have really stunning visuals and seemed to get more attention from Gaga. I could see why Tudor might feel they were getting lost amongst her other promos. Even if they’re not direct competitors, it’s a similar clientele
and she never seemed that enthusiastic tbh. It was like bare minimum effort when it came to captions and posts for Tudor.

Archived