💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

LeJudas

The way they worded it seems very upset or angry (in a business terms kind of way) 

Lol if it's Gaga I can't think of anything she would possibly do to upset a brand 😂

Unless she was supposed to do a jingle or something like she did for Valentino or maybe theyre jealous of all the Valentino promo :huntyga:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is not on their list of ambassadors and she’s not on their Instagram anymore. That post is probably over dramatic but it definitely looks like their partnership has ended. 

Mother of Puppies
23 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Gaga is not on their list of ambassadors and she’s not on their Instagram anymore. That post is probably over dramatic but it definitely looks like their partnership has ended. 

I just had a look at their insta and FB - and they removed everything. Even on the video with David Beckham they removed the tag & mention (as if she wasn't in the video) :triggered:

Not that I'd care, but the person who wrote Deuxmoi was actually right.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Patriziaa Reggiani

Gurl I just checked their website and instapage there's not a single trace of gaga! But miss gaga is still following them

I will not watch House of Gucci

Woooow so this is actually looking to be true after all.

Man, I am so curious as to WHY

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Gurl I just checked their website and instapage there's not a single trace of gaga! But miss gaga is still following them

And they follow her too

Mother of Puppies

Does anyone know how long their partnership was supposed to last?

She has a Chromatica themed commercial for Tudor, that she does not want to be released yet...they got impatient so..

:ohwell: :ally:

Or maybe she unintentionally wore a watch with a diff brand, in one of her social media posts :udidnt:

They discovered that she actually has a reputation for unpunctuality, so they're cutting all ties before it's too ... eh ...late.

Or maybe they've seen the movie ....

Mother of Puppies

The person wrote this to Deuxmoi at the time when the Rolling Stone interview had just come out. I wonder if that's just a coicidence or if Tudor believed what the "assistant" has said about Gaga and her team and considered this to be "bad press". :triggered:

Or maybe they didn't "drop" her and Gaga decided for herself to no longer do this.

Hmm my thinking is Rolex uses its own watches for branding, while Tudor is using high profile celebs to help its branding… I suppose Gaga just didn’t have the time (:huntyga:) to make enough promo for it apart for a few social media posts and posters in their shops, perhaps the company expected more activity to take place. With Gaga doing Gucci and jazz she’s been busy enough. My two centssss 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Neroneau said:

Hmm my thinking is Rolex uses its own watches for branding, while Tudor is using high profile celebs to help its branding… I suppose Gaga just didn’t have the time (:huntyga:) to make enough promo for it apart for a few social media posts and posters in their shops, perhaps the company expected more activity to take place. With Gaga doing Gucci and jazz she’s been busy enough. My two centssss 

maybe they realized that most of Gaga's fans are broke and can't afford Tudor watches :selena:

Archived