Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Tudor partnership cancelled?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I just found this on Deuxmoi and was wondering if they're talking about Gaga? :triggered: What do u think?

The worlds biggest swiss watch brand is Rolex and the sister company is Tudor... but I might be wrong and this might as well be bs and maybe the person invented it.

Or do they have more partnerships with other female pop stars?

Thoughts? :triggered:

edit: it’s True 

5-AE9-B05-A-645-D-44-F6-BD1-A-458787-A5-

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga and Tudor still follow each other on Instagram. Don’t you think unfollowing each other would’ve been the first step of “removing all traces of her” :partysick:

boyerased

I mean more coins for Gaga honestly if it’s true. Makes no sense to just drop her rather than letting it expire. Unless she breached something which is unlikely. 

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Meat said:

Gaga and Tudor still follow each other on Instagram. Don’t you think unfollowing each other would’ve been the first step of “removing all traces of her” :partysick:

Yes that's why I doubt it...

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Even if this is true, why does it matter? Tudor never really did anything substantial with Gaga anyway.

It doesn't matter to me... I just read it on there and was wondering what u guys think...

I don't really care about their partnership because I ain't gonna buy a Tudor watch :huntyga:

Mother of Puppies

Even if this would be true, do u think it could have to do with Ryan's Rolling Stone story? :triggered:

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Even if this would be true, do u think it could have to do with Ryan's Rolling Stone story? :triggered:

No. I doubt that will have affected anything. 

Archived