💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

news

Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Going to the fanzone event in the mall has its perks, free merch, shirts and sweaters

And every westfield has a cinema in which it will be streamed to

Oh ok, I get it. I won't bother too much tbh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NewUsername

• Mother of Puppies

• Stupid Oreo

• PlastiscGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But in other news, let's appreciate how stunning she looks!

Lady Gaga has teamed up with Westfield to deliver a unique livestream concert experience.    The event is being held in order to promote her upcoming jazz duets album, 'Love For Sale', in co

"I said, be kind!"

NewUsername
4 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

I think it is a lucky draw for the people that registered in the participating countries but I’m not sure

No, normally it will be like a regular ticket sale, but just free. But we don't know the amount of tickets available per mall. Is it 50? 100? 200?
We also just know that the ticketing opens the 20th, but they haven't announced the time yet.

• Like 1
ChicaSkas

I'm gonna try to go to the Los Angeles Century City Westfield. Anyone else ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
ChicaSkas

Just emailed the marketing dept. Let's hope they give out press passes or something! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
ChicaSkas
On 9/1/2021 at 3:02 AM, hpmcmill said:

Signed up! Free. There’s a Westfield in NYC.

Are you going to register for the theater showing at your NYC Westfield? 

I’m excited for this! :cryga:

Heading to Westfield in San Francisco! :party:just waiting for the ticket release!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
NewUsername

The Mall of Netherlands just claimed that the Fan Zone tickets will be randomly assigned to those who signed up on live.westfield.com, so weird. Press release said Eventbrite. They probably don't know how it all works or made the decision their own as a mall. I hate miscommunication like this :messga:

Donauzentrum Vienna - now westfield -  says that the tickets will go online on the 20th : First for the registered people and then for the rest.

If the event starts at 7:30 pm  for Austria I guess the performance will start an hour later ... or at least i am hoping so since i have to work till 7 at least if not 7:15

DS
  • Like 1
NewUsername
7 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Donauzentrum Vienna - now westfield -  says that the tickets will go online on the 20th : First for the registered people and then for the rest.

If the event starts at 7:30 pm  for Austria I guess the performance will start an hour later ... or at least i am hoping so since i have to work till 7 at least if not 7:15

If I'm not mistaken, the pre-show, like snacks etc in the Fan Zones start at 6:30 and the streaming of the performance starts at 7:30.