💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

NewUsername

"Virtually, and through Westfield’s network of global flagship destinations, consumers are able to:

Access the Love For Sale album pre-sale via Live.Westfield.com before its official release on October 1 and enter for a chance to win a personalized message from Lady Gaga"

personalized messaaaaage

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer

I am so happy that they one mall in Vienna,Austria is part of it (Donauzentrum for all my fellow austrian monsters) ... I have to wait until the 20th to register for the fan zone and it keeps me excited 

DS

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I am so happy that they one mall in Vienna,Austria is part of it (Donauzentrum for all my fellow austrian monsters) ... I have to wait until the 20th to register for the fan zone and it keeps me excited 

I wonder what time the ticketing starts on the 20th.

DeanSummer

I wish everyone that registered for the contest good luck ! Hope the 8 winners will be from this site and not just some regular mall visitors that saw this on the website by coincidence and signed up without knowing that that they will take part on a contest with an amazing price (talking about the personalized videos and not the fanboxes which are a separate contest) 

DS

Mother of Puppies

Ok umm..  is nobody gonna talk about the fact that they renamed this from "online concert" to "online performance"? :ohwell:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

58 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ok umm..  is nobody gonna talk about the fact that they renamed this from "online concert" to "online performance"? :ohwell:

What does it mean?

Dr Fudge
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

What does it mean?

The journey continues, of course. :ally:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Ivy said:

What does it mean?

2 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

The journey continues, of course. :ally:

well... a concert consists of many songs right? And a performance could just mean one or at the most a few songs.. ? Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it sounds like she will sing less songs than we initially thought? :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

InTheCloset
On 9/1/2021 at 3:14 PM, badfaith said:

The 'Be Kind' seems more and more like a threat from Gaga :deadbanana:

I said ‘Be Kind’ you little punk ass popper sniffing little ****. :dom:

The abyss stares back

Dr Fudge
7 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

well... a concert consists of many songs right? And a performance could just mean one or at the most a few songs.. ? Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it sounds like she will sing less songs than we initially thought? :poot:

Oof I didn’t think about it like that…you aren’t wrong… Hoping that regardless of what we get, she sings her heart out and sells the crap out of that love :fthis: 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

15 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Oh yeah true.. it must be that. Well I hope it's more than one :poot: still excited for a performance whatever it is :tony:

Stupid Oreo
28 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Anybody have an idea when we'll get more info on the ticket 'sale' of the 20th?

I think it is a lucky draw for the people that registered in the participating countries but I’m not sure

KURUSHITOVSKA

It will literally be streamed online, and they will just put screens on those malls, why are you all so nervous about it? I got my ticket and it's just a link to watch the show live from the website.

IMG-20210912-115143.jpg

"Good news, Here's your ticket to watch the exclusive online performance by Lady Gaga"

"We are excited for you to join us on the celebration by Lady Gaga for her new album with Tony Bennet, it's an online exclusive performance organized by Westfield on Sept 30. 

Click below to save the link to the online performance...."

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Stupid Oreo
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It will literally be streamed online, and they will just put screens on those malls, why are you all so nervous about it? I got my ticket and it's just a link to watch the show live from the website.

Going to the fanzone event in the mall has its perks, free merch, shirts and sweaters

And every westfield has a cinema in which it will be streamed to

Archived