💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

LFS hasn't even dropped and it already has more performances that Chromatica. Sorry, I had to say it :cyanlights:

Slay :haroon:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Omg La Maquinista is actually near to my house. I don't know what to do, if going there to see it "live" or watching it at home and record it :laughga:

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LFS hasn't even dropped and it already has more performances that Chromatica. Sorry, I had to say it :cyanlights:

:messga: :messga: :messga: girl why couldn't she just do acoustic sets or dance in her backyard for Chromatica?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Madam Margolyes
6 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

I’m calling the Interpol :billie:

Me welcoming the interpol at my door

Sensualidade Evelyn Castro GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

Good thing i have a thing for men in uniform :poot:

40 minutes ago, Lady Dimitrescu said:

I signed up I’m in the UK so not sure if it will stream but I have NordVPN too??

You can join in the UK I was just in a Westfield's in London and they have posters everywhere!

Glamourpuss
16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Different circumstances. Chromatica was released during the height of Covid and Tony deserved an official farewell show. 

ModernEcstasy

I’m confused. 
Do I need to travel to London Westfield shopping centre in order to be able to watch?

it’s not just online? 

Suspiria
35 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

Are they going to stream it on some big screen in Westfield shopping centres, or we will be able to watch it at home through some link they will send us?

I think it will be both - and both free it seems?

"

Westfield invites you to an online intimate jazz performance with Lady Gaga, to celebrate the new album, Love For Sale. Sign up now to book your place to watch the exclusive performance and be one of the first to hear Lady Gaga perform jazz classics from the new album at Live.Westfield.com.

Westfield is also hosting an exclusive fan zone experience for customers to enjoy the performance in-centre. Taking inspiration from the Love For Sale album, the fan zone will host cabaret seating with complimentary food and beverages, as well as limited edition Lady Gaga merchandise.

Limited fan zone tickets will be released on 20th September, so sign up to our newsletter and be the first to book your place.

Tickets for the online performance and the fan zone are complimentary, but there will also be an opportunity to donate to Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation and Tony Bennett’s Exploring The Arts Organization"

Pennywise
17 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Different circumstances. Chromatica was released during the height of Covid and Tony deserved an official farewell show. 

Okay but let us be inconsiderate and terrible clowns pls :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Where are those of you who said "she'll never do online concerts" last year :flop: 

For Chromatica? Never

for other jobs she cares more about? OK

Andreu

1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg La Maquinista is actually near to my house. I don't know what to do, if going there to see it "live" or watching it at home and record it :laughga:

Someone else is going to record it and there you'll be able to see it in a bigger screen and with better audio equipment than anyone has at home (I guess and hop :poot:) so I think it's an easy choice hahah

Ophelia

resuscitate me pls:air:

I’m Polish and thought she’s going to perform here :air:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Archived