💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Lady Gaga has teamed up with Westfield to deliver a unique livestream concert experience. 

The event is being held in order to promote her upcoming jazz duets album, 'Love For Sale', in collaboration with the wonderful Tony Bennett. 

Lady Gaga will stream a performance of jazz classics from within physical 'Fan Zones' in 21 Westfield shopping centres across Europe and the US on September 30, one day before the album is released. 

Registration for exclusive access to the performance is live now at live.westfield.com and tickets to the Fan Zones will be available from September 20 via eventbrite.com

PG.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
Just now, joannethenight said:

I'll moving to Poland in 3 weeks. My impact :tony:

Enjoy it, for us who can't! :cryga:

But also, good luck in everything! :hug:

PG.

Helxig

Is this just an exclusive streaming of the already recorded show? If so, weird. If not and it's an exclusive live show.. weird? Actually no that can't happen there's no way Tony's performing again. It's gotta be a first screening

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• PlastiscGuy changed the title to Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)
PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Is this just an exclusive streaming of the already recorded show? If so, weird. If not and it's an exclusive live show.. weird? Actually no that can't happen there's no way Tony's performing again. It's gotta be a first screening

Unless it's a small Gaga show only? In the website, it says "Lady Gaga celebrates the Love for Sale album. Sept. 30th /  7:30pm CET." No mentions of Tony or anything :oprah:

PG.

Mother of Puppies

what's Westfield?

and how much is it?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

It works for Spain aswell, I just registered :vegas:

The UK too!

HausOfMark
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

what's Westfield?

I was just going to ask this. lol. ive never heard of it either. 

-Mark

Mother of Puppies

is it for free??

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

is it for free??

Apparently it is, just sign in with your email and a countdown will appear :tony:

Helxig
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Unless it's a small Gaga show only? In the website, it says "Lady Gaga celebrates the Love for Sale album. Sept. 30th /  7:30pm CET." No mentions of Tony or anything :oprah:

Oh! That's so odd to me though. A one-off show for Westfield in Poland... huh. Good for them I guess!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived