Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Online #Love4Sale Concert on Sept. 30th (Westfield Exclusive)

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh
17 minutes ago, NT78 said:

You have to check off the box saying you want to receive special offer/marketing email communications from them when you register. Did you do that? I didn't with the first email I used so I registered with a different one and got a confirmation right away. 

oh slay. thanks sis

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

Found an FAQ page...

What time is the show? 

Spoiler

The show begins at 10.30am PST / 12.30pm CST / 1.30pm EST / 6.30pm BST / 7.30pm CET on Thursday 30th September 2021. Explore the pre-show 1 hour in advance.

How do I get access to the experience?

Spoiler

Access to this event is free of charge, but you are required to register or sign in to the Westfield Club Loyalty programme. For those in the UK and the US you are required to register or sign in to your Westfield Account. A single registration allows access to the experience on a single device.

I am already a member of the Westfield Club Loyalty Programme or have a Westfield Account, now what?

Spoiler

If you are a member of the Westfield Club Loyalty Programme or hold a Westfield Account, you do not need to register again. Simply log in with your Westfield credentials for access to the experience.

When should I register for this experience?

Spoiler

Registration opens on 31st August 2021. It is recommended to register as early as possible for this experience to access exclusive content and ensure you secure a place for the experience as there are only limited places available for the event globally.

I have registered, now what?

Spoiler

Come back to our waiting room as often as you want. To log in, use the same login information you used to register to this experience.

I want to purchase merchandise and music during the event, how do I do that?

Spoiler

Within the waiting room there will be links to the Haus of Gaga store for you to purchase merchandise and pre-order the Love for Sale album which will be released on 1 October 2021. There will also be links to download, stream and purchase (where applicable) music through normal channels such as Spotify, Apple etc.

I have a question about merchandise. Who do I contact?

Spoiler

For all merchandise or music purchase-related inquiries, please contact Store customer service at [email protected].

Shipping rates feel very high for my products, is there a local store I can purchase from?

Please note, it is possible to order directly from a UK shop in order to benefit from reduced shipping fees. Please see the list of territories with a local shop below, please note that product availability may vary across shops

UK: https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/

Germany: https://shopde.ladygaga.com/

Netherlands: https://platenzaak.nl/collections/lady-gaga

France: https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/

Spain: https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/lady-gaga

Should you have any further queries, please contact Store customer service at [email protected].

Where is the livestream happening?

Spoiler

The livestream will be happening here at live.westfield.com. Log in with the email you used to register for this experience. You’ll automatically “enter the experience” at 9.30am PST / 11.30am CST / 12.30pm EST / 5.30pm BST / 6.30pm CET and the show starts at 10.30am PST / 12.30pm CST / 1.30pm EST / 6.30pm BST / 7.30pm CET on Thursday 30th September 2021. The show is viewable on an internet browser (Firefox, Safari or Chrome) via mobile, tablet or computer.

How do I sign in to the livestream on Thursday 30th September?

Spoiler

After you have registered for the experience, click “Log in” to access the virtual environment by entering the email address and password you used to create a Westfield Loyalty account. If you have cookies enabled on your device, then you will automatically be logged into your account.

What’s the BEST way to watch?

Spoiler

The show is available via web browser here at live.westfield.com. You can also access via mobile browser.

If you are watching with friends, you can always connect with a TV (for instance via screen share, HDMI or AirPlay); however, you will need to interact on the computer or tablet that’s controlling/sending the feed.

For the best experience, test your connection speed: Open your internet browser and visit fast.com to check your connection speed. You’ll want to use either a cellular data or WiFi connection that registers a speed of at least 30 Mbps. (Note: Remember to test the internet speed in the same location as you will be live-streaming the show.)

STREAMING TO YOUR TV: You can also set up the stream to your TV using a screen mirroring tool (e.g. Apple TV, Chromecast) or a good old-fashioned HDMI cable. (Note: Amazon Fire recently updated their software and may not be compatible with this livestream.)

Can I access this on my Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, etc.?

Spoiler

Unfortunately, the show can only be accessed via an internet browser on a tablet, laptop or phone.

When should I arrive for the show?

Spoiler

The pre-show will start 1 hour in advance.

What is the refund policy for tickets?

Spoiler

Tickets are free of charge, so refunds are not applicable. You are not required to notify us if you are unable to attend the event.

If I refresh the page, will I be kicked out of the livestream forever?

Spoiler

No, you will not be kicked out of the stream. Refresh all you want.

phantasmas

Also on the FAQ page...

What is the fan zone, and how do I get access?

Spoiler

Fan zone experiences will be held in the below centres. Please visit each centre’s website for more detail. A limited amount of tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis from 20th September 2021.

Westfield La Part Dieu

Westfield Centro

Westfield Shopping City Sud

Westfield Donau Zentrum

Westfield La Maquinista

Westfield Glories

Westfield Mall of The Netherlands

Westfield Carre Senart

Westfield Forum Des Halles

Westfield Les 4 Temps

Westfield Parly 2

Westfield Velizy 2

Westfield Rosny 2

Westfield Euralille

Westfield Chodov

Westfield Arkadia

Westfield Mall of Scandinavia

Westfield Stratford City

Westfield London

Westfield Century City

Westfield Garden State Plaza

US Monsters lost :cyanlights:

Papergangstuh
5 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Also on the FAQ page...

Hide contents

Fan zone experiences will be held in the below centres. Please visit each centre’s website for more detail. A limited amount of tickets will be available on a first come first serve basis from 20th September 2021.

Westfield La Part Dieu

Westfield Centro

Westfield Donau Zentrum

Westfield La Maquinista

Westfield Glories

Westfield Carre Senart

Westfield Les 4 Temps

Westfield Parly 2

Westfield Velizy 2

Westfield Rosny 2

Westfield Euralille

Westfield Chodov

Westfield Arkadia

Westfield Stratford City

Westfield London

Westfield Century City

Nasty Jersey over NYC again?!

Stupid Oreo
19 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Also on the FAQ page...

Hide contents

Westfield La Part Dieu

Westfield Centro

Westfield Donau Zentrum

Westfield La Maquinista

Westfield Glories

Westfield Carre Senart

Westfield Les 4 Temps

Westfield Parly 2

Westfield Velizy 2

Westfield Rosny 2

Westfield Euralille

Westfield Chodov

Westfield Arkadia

Westfield Stratford City

Westfield London

Westfield Century City

WESTFIELD THE NETHERLANDS I WOOOOOONNNN

NewUsername
19 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Also on the FAQ page...

Hide contents

Westfield La Part Dieu

Westfield Centro

Westfield Donau Zentrum

Westfield La Maquinista

Westfield Glories

Westfield Carre Senart

Westfield Les 4 Temps

Westfield Parly 2

Westfield Velizy 2

Westfield Rosny 2

Westfield Euralille

Westfield Chodov

Westfield Arkadia

Westfield Stratford City

Westfield London

Westfield Century City

So La Maquinista AND Gloriès? Just when I'm not in BCN :messga:

NewUsername

I might be able to go to the one in Lille, but can't access the site in Belgium. Any French monster that could maybe sign me up on the live.westfield.com page? I guess it's necessary to be able to access the Eventbrite page afterwards (which I guess will work from abroad, just not the livestream page)?

Stupid Oreo

There is a giveaway too! Just applied!

They are giving away 150 HL products and 50 L4S boxes

Stupid Oreo

Just read on the Dutch site

Attendees of the Westfield fanzone event will receive a goodie box with a hoodie and an exclusive shirt of the event. Drinks and food will also be there during the concert.

(..)

Applications open on September 20th, and a fanzone ticket will be free of costs , but donations for (…) are always welcome

NewUsername
48 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Attendees of the Westfield fanzone event will receive a goodie box with a hoodie and an exclusive shirt of the event. Drinks and food will also be there during the concert.

(..)

Applications open on September 20th, and a fanzone ticket will be free of costs , but donations for (…) are always welcome

WHAAAAT, omg, I need to go :giveup: Lille is possible for me, but the French sites haven't been updated yet at all. There is nothing about the event on the page.

NewUsername
58 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

(..)

Hmm, just read the comment by Mall of the Netherlands on this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRzWNcoQz3/
Seems like in the Netherlands they won't show it in the mall after all??

Stupid Oreo
7 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Hmm, just read the comment by Mall of the Netherlands on this post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRzWNcoQz3/
Seems like in the Netherlands they won't show it in the mall after all??

When the site launched it wasn't available in our region but they fixed it

RAMROD

With this, y'all EU monsters can't complain that us, US Monsters, always get everything anymore :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
37 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

When the site launched it wasn't available in our region but they fixed it

Nono, I mean these comments:

michelexhp.de.bellingas1992

Wel jammer dat het online is. In het winkelcentrum had ik net wat leuker gevonden. Ben er wel alsnog bij. Maar achter een scherm is wel anders dan live 🙈

westfieldmallofthenetherlands

@michelexhp.de.bellingas1992 Dat begrijpen we! We willen graag dit beschikbaar stellen voor zoveel mogelijk mensen en met de huidige maatregelen was het moeilijk om in het winkelcentrum te doen. Hopelijk heb je nogsteeds een betoverende avond! 😊

Archived