Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Promotes GagaDaily!

Perfume

Featured Posts

James Gibson

this week having little monsters embracing bloodpop and admin again

world peace being reached :tony:

btw congrats Admin! I'm sure you're very proud of this moment and can't wait to see the visuals

Edited by James Gibson
  • Love 3

Lighter
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He said there were issues that he and Gaga's team couldn't resolve so no :bradley:

oh that sucks i couldnt think of any sensible reason since it’s going to give revenue for both parties. but my guess is interscope is going to post the audios on youtube and doesnt want the streams divided or somewhere along those lines

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

It’s remix album bub:triggered: music not the bling  

Ha! Totally. But it would still be rad that she could get it in top 10, especially for the artists on there! I don't think we've ever seen a remix album like this that featured so many fresh/underground artists.

Mother of Puppies

I just saw her story and immediately had to come here!

congrats @Admin

this is HUGE and I’m proud to be a member on here :kara:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

that’s a huge achievement for you guys, congrats! :golfclap:

And now I will sit, wait for the whole thing in its full glory and 

4d6546a4bc51597ce20a641109525db0.jpg

:fan:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Replay said:

Fire GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

where is this gif from and who is this man? asking  for research purposes related to fire only

The abyss stares back
  • Like 1

QueenChromatix

i just hope thanks to DoC we will get at least one more official music video (rooting for Babylon Haus Labs Version)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset

not to bring everyone down but the reason i signed up here after a year of visiting was that one day i thought if i die right now no one would have known the real me, only the version of myself i created for acceptance. so that day i finally signed up and made threads about life, religion, myself basically. and the love and acceptance i found for my true self was enough for me. now if something happens to me (naturally) i'd be at peace with the knowledge that there are 'strangers' who know the authentic me. this brings me peace. gaga posting about the site is huge. congratulations again to @Admin. and thank u to everyone here for being kind. ive said before but i'll say again, this feels like a safe space for those who cant speak up yet but need someone to listen to them. :heart:

The abyss stares back
  • Love 16

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

not to bring everyone down but the reason i signed up here after a year of visiting was that one day i thought if i die right now no one would have known the real me, only the version of myself i created for acceptance. so that day i finally signed up and made threads about life, religion, myself basically. and the love and acceptance i found for my true self was enough for me. now if something happens to me (naturally) i'd be at peace with the knowledge that there are 'strangers' who know the authentic me. this brings me peace. gaga posting about the site is huge. congratulations again to @Admin. and thank u to everyone here for being kind. ive said before but i'll say again, this feels like a safe space for those who cant speak up yet but need someone to listen to them. :heart:

I have been sharing a lot of very personal stuff on here too and have received so much love from everyone.  I love the community that Gaga created and this Forum that Admin brought to life. I only regret not having it found earlier 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Love 6

ElectricChapelR
19 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

where is this gif from and who is this man? asking  for research purposes related to fire only

Jake Weary / Animal Kingdom 

• YAAAS 1