news

Gaga Promotes GagaDaily!

Perfume

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
35 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Exactly, esp after he gave the mods act 2 :flutter:

:deadbanana: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1

PunkTheFunk

Gaga if you're reading this I really LOVED Joanne, it was an amazing album, I actually listened to a different album and thought it was Joanne but it wasn't which was why I said bad things about it, so it was just a mix up. Love you girl, you are so amazing. And if you would like to send me any tickets, merchandise, signed photographs, or cash payments please feel free to DM me here and I can share my details. Paws up sister!

• LMAO 16
  • Shook 1

TimisaMonster

So this does this confirm Gaga is involved in these visuals or just acknowledging this is a fan collab project that's part of the remix promo?

Love you Gaga...hope to see you soon

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

This is so cool I hope the videos get a lot of traffic!!

Friday is gonna be so fun, and especially because we've been longing for more Chromatica:tony: 

7 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

This is cool but odd she wouldn't put them on her official youtube channel to drive streams 

I'm not sure but I'm thinking maybe she can't easily do that because of legal stuff with her label, and payments, and stuff like that.. I wish they could count for streams tho

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm not sure but I'm thinking maybe she can't easily do that because of legal stuff with her label, and payments, and stuff like that.. I wish they could count for streams tho

I'm sure the music will be tied to copyright and the streams will be counted either way...

But, yeah... Those are, most likely, the reasons why the videos won't be uploaded on her channel... :(

Edited by LG2008
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I'm sure the music will be tied to copyright and the streams will be counted either way...

Ah, I hope so! If she also drops merch on Friday with digital downloads, I can see it going in the top 10 of the BB100, which would be a nice addition! 

• YAAAS 1

Thanks everyone!!

2 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

A little odd it won't also be featured on Gaga's YouTube for each track's visualizer if Gaga's team aren't going to be doing visuals themselves? Wouldn't it be better to get the YT views with the awesome visuals?

That was the plan originally, but unfortunately the visuals can't be uploaded to her channel for reasons out of our (and her team's) control.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 15
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3

ELECTROHEART

Well she doesn't think GGD is the WC of the internet anymore :vegas:

@BorisIsHere comeback is upon us ladies

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Congratulations GGD Admin and crew!! :wub:

It's amazing how Chromatica inspired many artists to fans, to interpret it in many different artistic ways. And now, it's more amazing to know that Gaga (still) acknowledges the efforts of GGD, proving that Mother Monster remains the same no matter what. As a fan from the other side of the world, this is the closest that i can get to be directly supportive to Gaga. I still do hope that one day, i get to see this superhuman in person. Thanks Admin for going above and beyond! 

• Love 5

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Admin said:

Thanks everyone!!

That was the plan originally, but unfrotunately the visuals can't be uploaded to her channel for reasons out of our (and her team's) control.

Copyrights? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mr Ricky

Y’all finally realize how hard Admin’s working for all of you. :trollga:

Great job to the whole team and especially Kirill, admin, for making this happen ❤️

@Admin Thanks love ⚔️

Crossfit
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1